Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Membership

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed Membership

Thanks @Finstar

I just logged into my acct and checked my app status, it shows me a message: " Turned down. Reason: lack of recently established accounts." What do they really mean with this reason? Should I call them tomorrow for a reason? I am not sure if they pull my CR but I don't se any new inq shop up on my report so far.
Message 11 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Ok so what does the rest of your overall profile look like? What's your AAoA and what kinds of tradelines do you currently have? It's possible that you can have them reconsider the decision if you feel your profile can support getting it overturned.

On the upside, at least the PLOC was approved since that product is slightly harder to obtain than their CCs (from a revolving tradeline perspective).
Message 12 of 14
DU556
Regular Contributor

What's ploc? Sorry
Message 13 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@DU556 wrote:
What's ploc? Sorry

PLOC= Personal Line of Credit

Below is a link that can provide some guidance with most common abbreviations used on the forums Smiley Happy:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Common-Abbreviations/m-p/88458

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.