tag
mortimerwereback
Regular Contributor

Re: PenFed SL Recon Suggestion - Help

@kugel wrote:
If it s 7 years it's Strange cl
My wife has 12 months old bk
and also 3 cards and was approved cash card 15k last week

I'd have to agree. I have Plat Rewards & Power Cash Rewards. SL on both was 12k.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." -Robert F. Kennedy

Message 11 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mortimerwereback wrote:

@kugel wrote:
If it s 7 years it's Strange cl
My wife has 12 months old bk
and also 3 cards and was approved cash card 15k last week

I'd have to agree. I have Plat Rewards & Power Cash Rewards. SL on both was 12k.

Congrats and interesting.  Okay, I'm going to recon the SL on this beotch.  I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Message 12 of 29
ChessChik47
Frequent Contributor

I was offered $5K as a SL.  

Message 13 of 29
Marcos8
Established Contributor

@ChessChik47 wrote:

That's insanely low given your profile and income. Any rationale as to why the SL was so low? Have you spoken to anyone? You have great income and other great limit cards 

Message 14 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marcos8 wrote:

@ChessChik47 wrote:

That's insanely low given your profile and income. Any rationale as to why the SL was so low? Have you spoken to anyone? You have great income and other great limit cards 

No rationale.  I'm going to be calling in a couple of hours and will respond back.

Message 15 of 29
ChessChik47
Frequent Contributor

@Marcos8 wrote:

@ChessChik47 wrote:

I tend to agree with you Marcos8; I haven't spoken to anyone yet so I'm not sure why it would be that low.  Maybe it's because I'm a new customer to them and they don't know my spending habits yet?  As I said earlier, I used the survey as my first attempt to recon the SL, so hopefully someone will get in touch with me soon (I'm giving them a couple days to respond before I follow up with a phone call.  I'll post the results as soon as I know.

Message 16 of 29
rebound2014
Contributor

Following...

Message 17 of 29
Marcos8
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Marcos8 wrote:

@ChessChik47 wrote:

No rationale.  I'm going to be calling in a couple of hours and will respond back.

Please do. We have similar stats on our accounts with my Ficos being a little higher. I am considering an app with them in the next few weeks after balances report. I'd be very interested in what they had to say for you. Thanks

Message 18 of 29
mortimerwereback
Regular Contributor

@ChessChik47 wrote:

@Marcos8 wrote:

@ChessChik47 wrote:

I tend to agree with you Marcos8; I haven't spoken to anyone yet so I'm not sure why it would be that low.  Maybe it's because I'm a new customer to them and they don't know my spending habits yet?  As I said earlier, I used the survey as my first attempt to recon the SL, so hopefully someone will get in touch with me soon (I'm giving them a couple days to respond before I follow up with a phone call.  I'll post the results as soon as I know.

I'll second that. Agree w/ Marcos8 as well. For your profile that was a bit low. I'm really curious what their reasoning might've been. Could've been a rogue loan officer? Good luck on the recon, they're really nice so I'm sure you'll be able to increase your limit.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." -Robert F. Kennedy

Message 19 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I did call in today.  The first rep that I spoke with took my information and asked me to hold (assumed he was contacting a Loan Officer) and, of course, the phone got disconnected.  Called back and explained situation again and this time, the rep told me that I should send my request in writing.  That was a little annoying, but I had already spent a considerable amount of time on the phone, so I went ahead and sent a signed reconsideration letter to their email address.  I'll update the thread once I get feedback.  I assume I won't hear anything for a another few days.

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.