Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed chances

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed chances

Not too much to add except, I have a $4K PenFed Power Cash Rewards Card. Took a quick look at it and it is not a Visa Signature. It is regular Visa. 

Message 11 of 16
Hex
Valued Contributor

Re: Penfed chances

If you get a PCR’s Card with a limit of at least 5K you get the signature version. Less than that you get the platinum version. The platinum will never be upgraded to the signature version even if your limit increases to 5K. I have one of each flavor.
Message 12 of 16
tbea1004
Frequent Contributor

Penfed Pathfinder chances

In the past I accidentally burned Amex. Now that I am back on track I have been looking at the cards Penfend has to offer and I am kinda interrested in the Pathfinder card which uses the Amex network. Will my past with Amex keep me from getting the Pathfinder?
Message 13 of 16
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Penfed Pathfinder chances

No, the Pathfinder card just uses the AMEX network to process transactions that's it. Penfed will be the financial institution you'll be dealing with as far as seeking an approval.

Message 14 of 16
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

I burned Amex and got a Propel Amex card.

GL!

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 15 of 16
J-F168
Frequent Contributor

Nope, I burned amex in bk and took me 2 yrs post bk to receive my first product with penfed. Always put your real salary cuz they can request POI. 

EX 716 - EQ 707 - TU 724
BK 7 D/C Dec '16.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.