Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pentagon Federal Credit Union Data Share

tag
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

Re: Pentagon Federal Credit Union Data Share

Damn that is one more year for me then. Oh well it's not like I need anything right now
Message 3371 of 5,922
echoecho
Regular Contributor

More data points good and bad. Closed on my va refi with Penfed 3.25% 0/0 orig/buy down points, 30 yr fixed 9/16. 9/19 I app for 3 cc, Nfcu platinum 25k , USAA Platinum 16k both instant but not the best rate with usaa and Nfcu cashRewards went pending.

9/20 app with Penfed for defender cc, DENIED. Called to recon and split Promise 22.5k limit. Csr talked to LO if it's ok and came back YES. Asked if rate is same as Promise. Csr called LO again and said 3% higher, no thank I am good.

9/21 today got messaged from Penfed stating sorry for denial, you're max out as of yesterday. More important point was my EQ score as of 9/20 went down from 744 to 718 from 9/19 to 9/20 after apping those 3 cc. Nfcu cashRewards still on pending status which is probably denied. No biggie just wanted to have a rewards cc in my wallet.

I'm happy of what I got and smiling ALL the way to the garden. After all the dust settles in 3 months I'll see if I can get those rewards cc.

This is real life and just want to share the data points.

ee
Message 3372 of 5,922
echoecho
Regular Contributor

More data points I received later in the day. TU for Nfcu and EQ for usaa inqrs reported today for 9/19 in which both were approved. EQ also reported today for Penfed 9/20 app inq which I was denied and stated my eq score was only 718 for denial. However last night EQ score went down only -9 points to 736 and still reporting as such as I type. No change on other cra for the last two weeks. Shouldn't since I was in the garden since late July.

Idk where Penfed got the Eq718 score or eq will update later and reflect the 718 score Penfed got or close to it. Just posting what I'm seeing.
Message 3373 of 5,922
baller4life
Super Contributor

echo keep in mind Penfed uses their own scoring model called Nextgen which is an old version of Fico. So it won't be the same has Fico 08.
Message 3374 of 5,922
echoecho
Regular Contributor

Good to know that they don't use fico 8 but next generation, 765 was my score this morning. 😊
Message 3375 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

Shoot if you have to be totally clean for preapprovals +9-12 mos I'm looking at 6 years Smiley LOL I have lates from 2 years ago. 

Message 3376 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

Baller, my 90 days is up Oct. 2nd. Should I try for a CLI on my PenFed Plat Rewards? I got in on the minimum at 5k. I don't need it but the "90 day HP and all." Also my overall util is at 21% right now and will be paid down to 10% next month, but not before Oct 2. Or are we still not poking the PF bear? 

Message 3377 of 5,922
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Baller, my 90 days is up Oct. 2nd. Should I try for a CLI on my PenFed Plat Rewards? I got in on the minimum at 5k. I don't need it but the "90 day HP and all." Also my overall util is at 21% right now and will be paid down to 10% next month, but not before Oct 2. Or are we still not poking the PF bear? 

Go ahead and give it a go. No harm in trying. 😃

Message 3378 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Go ahead and give it a go. No harm in trying. 😃

I hope you get it.   I actually tried myself today.   Got 8 days till my 90 days is up.  They told me to try back in six months.  Dang it.

Message 3379 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I'm drinking wine, so f-it! LOL 

ETA: under review. ahh well! we shall see. 

ETA x2: denied for too many new accounts lol. I'll try again in 6 mos Smiley Happy 

Message 3380 of 5,922
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.