Pentagon Federal Credit Union Data Share

tag
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Penfed Approval Guide Please Post Your Data For Others

@Wavester64 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Lollll!!!

CreditLuv-- no POI required. I am actually half and half w2 and independent contractor of sorts as a private duty nurse. It gets very complicated in nursing -- overall income varies, but averages out to be about $90k but much more if counting my partners income, which PENFED allowed.

Started at $5k. CLI to $10k after 31 days and CLI to $22.5k after under 3 months

Were the CLI requests done online?

I don't think Joeyzoom416  will reply to you anytime soon.

CLI can be requested over the phone or online.

Message 5701 of 5,922
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Lollll!!!

CreditLuv-- no POI required. I am actually half and half w2 and independent contractor of sorts as a private duty nurse. It gets very complicated in nursing -- overall income varies, but averages out to be about $90k but much more if counting my partners income, which PENFED allowed.

Started at $5k. CLI to $10k after 31 days and CLI to $22.5k after under 3 months

Were the CLI requests done online?

I don't think Joeyzoom416  will reply to you anytime soon.

CLI can be requested over the phone or online.

Thanks @AllZero Smiley Happy

Is it still true that the initial HP for the app for one of their cards is still good for 30-days for other products or a CLI request?

Potential Future Cards
Message 5702 of 5,922
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I think PF is hit or miss on reusing a hp nowadays. You can always ask. 

Message 5703 of 5,922
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Agreed with AJC. I would expect a hard pull and be thankful if it's not.
Message 5704 of 5,922
audioman00
Regular Contributor

As a DP - joined PenFed on 5/4 via SP. Was sent a pre-approved mailer for Power Rewards card today 5/14 (that was fast!). Was told by CSR that applying for the card would be SP, but I don't believe that. Don't need the card now or the score hit now so won't be applying. Frankly, I was really surprised to get a pre-approved offer after a SP membership without any credit products with them currently. They've never HPed me. 

Message 5705 of 5,922
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Pentagon Federal Credit Union Data Share

4/7/2020 EQ9 FICO scores has been updated.

Message 5706 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for penfed power cash rewards card. 7,500 sl. 4 Inquiries in last 12 months. 3 cards in the last 12 months. 3 and a half years post bankruptcy. I have 6 other credit cards and continue to rebuild. Over 10 years history of mortgage payments. Over 2 years aaoa. My oldest credit card after the bankruptcy will be 2 years old next month. When Penfed pulled my fico it was 707. No late payments since the bankruptcy. Ive Been a member of penfed for almost 3 months.

Message 5707 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AllZero wrote:

If OFFERS are coming is this the trigger? Would the offers show when the score updates?

Message 5708 of 5,922
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Approved for penfed power cash rewards card. 7,500 sl. 4 Inquiries in last 12 months. 3 cards in the last 12 months. 3 and a half years post bankruptcy. I have 6 other credit cards and continue to rebuild. Over 10 years history of mortgage payments. Over 2 years aaoa. My oldest credit card after the bankruptcy will be 2 years old next month. When Penfed pulled my fico it was 707. No late payments since the bankruptcy. Ive Been a member of penfed for almost 3 months.

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 5709 of 5,922
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

If OFFERS are coming is this the trigger? Would the offers show when the score updates?

I'm not sure on the trigger. I've read the quarterly offers are in January/April/July/Oct. If offers are given, perhaps they will show during those months?

Message 5710 of 5,922
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.