Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pentagon Federal Credit Union Data Share

tag
rbentley
Established Contributor

Re: Penfed Approvals Please Post Your Data For Others

@DemonHusker wrote:

Well applied last night as experiment for the Pathfinder card as was instantly approved Sl $10,500. So in about two weeks time I was approved for the Power Rewards $17000, Platinum Rewards $22,500, and the Pathfinder $10,500, which is exactly $50,000. I'm curoius if during the AR of accounts they don't shut me down but I made it thru the computers. All 3 with no additional credit pulls, all with same APR and never a request for POI. I have opened quite a few cards in the last 2 years, but only one other in last 6 months before these 3, so I am expecting a bit of a dip in scores but hoping not too big. If they shut me down I guess it will be good info for the board. 

Wow!  Congratulations.  That is an awesome result.  Makes me think that I made a mistake not asking for a 2nd card to take advantage of the same pull.  I worried that I couldn't put enough spend on an additional card to justify it or its SL and might see it closed or CLD.  Keep us posted on what happens on your next AR.  Let's cross our fingers that it is a CLI.

Message 5351 of 5,922
DemonHusker
Regular Contributor

Thanks, I don't think I can keep up with spend either, but will try and use all 3 accounts regularly to see if I can fend off CLD...but if they do so be it. This is WAY more than enough CL. I was fully expecting to get declined for card number 3 as I hadn't seen much info if three cards was possible on single pull. My profile really isn't that strong...Next Gen 718 and I still have a paid chargeoff(Discover-2014) showing on EQ.

Message 5352 of 5,922
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Has anyone else noticed that PenFed has updated scores twice now with 30 days of each other.  I don't know if this has been mentioned, a new trend for PenFed, or just a fluke but I've received my updated score twice now...about a month apart.

Message 5353 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup! I noticed that also 🙄
Message 5354 of 5,922
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Mine updated too and DH’s too.

Message 5355 of 5,922
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Mine updated. My first ever 800. 810 FICO 9 , lol meaningless to PF thoughSmiley Wink
Message 5356 of 5,922
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Mine updated. My first ever 800. 810 FICO 9 , lol meaningless to PF thoughSmiley Wink

Congrats AJC! Although, PenFed doesn’t appreciate you, NFCU might give you the house keys when they pull over there.

Message 5357 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have to have a PenFed CC to get your score? I can't find it, and I only have a savings account.

Message 5358 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you have to have a PenFed CC to get your score? I can't find it, and I only have a savings account.

Yes, you have to have a credit product to get your scores from them. 

Message 5359 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, you have to have a credit product to get your scores from them. 

Thanks, Jago22. I kinda figured. I'm gardening for something PenFed. Smiley Happy

Message 5360 of 5,922
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.