Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pentagon Federal Credit Union Data Share

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pentagon Federal Credit Union Data Share

I applied for their card on Wednesday and was approved and they never did an HP on me. Not as far as I know. I get email alerts when an HP is pulled on me. It never went to review--it was an instant approval. Maybe because I have a personal loan with them? At any rate I was (pleasantly) surprised not to have an HP.
Message 5521 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

I apologize that I couldn't find this information, and if so, please slap me on the wrists and send me to the post with the answer Smiley Wink

I've met the spend requirement for the SUB on the Cash Rewards card.  When it posts, can I transfer it to my savings account with them, or is the SUB purely a statement credit?

Message 5522 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

Statement credit.
Message 5523 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

Product(s) Power Cash Rewards $30k
EQ 08 Fico: 759
Penfed Nextgen: n/a

Instant or Review?: Instant

POI? No

AAOA: 4years +
Derogs?: none

Util: 4%

Total EQ Inquiries:

Last 12 months:2

Last 6 months:0
New Accounts in last 12 months:1
                                 Last 6 months:1

Message 5524 of 5,922
Hex
Valued Contributor

Hi looking for some difinative information about upgrading from a $2K limit Power Cash Rewards Card to a Visa Signature Card. I called in to apply for a second Power cash rewards card hoping for a high enough limit to get the signature card. The CSR put me on hold and came back and said if I was approved for a CLI up $5K it would automatically be upgraded. So she suggest I do that. She said I would get signature benifits right away but would not get a card that said signature until it was time to get my replacement card. I keep reading you couldn’t upgrade that you need a new app to get signature but didn’t want to tell the nice CSR I thought she was wrong. I got a CL up to $41K which is AWSOME but how do I know for sure it’s a signature? Any one been though this? Kinda want to call them but I don’t want to annoy them. If you have a signature card other then the card itself how can you tell? It it listed on the statement or something? Anyone else had this experience?
Message 5525 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hex wrote:
Hi looking for some difinative information about upgrading from a $2K limit Power Cash Rewards Card to a Visa Signature Card. I called in to apply for a second Power cash rewards card hoping for a high enough limit to get the signature card. The CSR put me on hold and came back and said if I was approved for a CLI up $5K it would automatically be upgraded. So she suggest I do that. She said I would get signature benifits right away but would not get a card that said signature until it was time to get my replacement card. I keep reading you couldn’t upgrade that you need a new app to get signature but didn’t want to tell the nice CSR I thought she was wrong. I got a CL up to $41K which is AWSOME but how do I know for sure it’s a signature? Any one been though this? Kinda want to call them but I don’t want to annoy them. If you have a signature card other then the card itself how can you tell? It it listed on the statement or something? Anyone else had this experience?
You can either call them and ask, don't worry about annoying them as I doubt you will get the same CSR, or you can tell them the chip doesn't work and get a new card sent.
Message 5526 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rbentley wrote:

*Contents Deleted by OP*

I was about to respond when you deleted it. Smiley Tongue

Message 5527 of 5,922
rbentley
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@rbentley wrote:

*Contents Deleted by OP*

I confused SUB and cash rewards.  I should have known better than to havve questioned you oldman87.

Message 5528 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rbentley wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@rbentley wrote:

*Contents Deleted by OP*

I confused SUB and cash rewards.  I should have known better than to havve questioned you oldman87.

No worries, I'm wrong a lot of times. I did go back and double checked my redemption history (I always deposit cash rewards to an external savings account) after your post and confirm that $100 SUB never went through the cash rewards system and was credited directly to the statement.
Message 5529 of 5,922
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@rbentley wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@rbentley wrote:

*Contents Deleted by OP*

No worries, I'm wrong a lot of times. I did go back and double checked my redemption history (I always deposit cash rewards to an external savings account) after your post and confirm that $100 SUB never went through the cash rewards system and was credited directly to the statement.

This just happened for me in Jan.

$100. credit directly to statement. AAAthumbs_up_smiley.gif

Message 5530 of 5,922
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.