Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinnacle bank mastercard application

tag
cmbr
Established Member

Pinnacle bank mastercard application

Hi,

Yesterday I apply for world mastercard from Pinnacle bank. and a message ask me to call appear 

because they need aditional information from me to complete they review. I called today but was closed.

I went ont he bank site chat to ask if the closed at saturdays and I explain the situation. The lady form chat ask my location and told me that they do not have a pinnacle bank in my state and if I call it will not going to thru because of my location.

should I call the number they give me on application on Monday? or should I give up and do not call them based on what the chat lady said?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Pinnacle bank mastercard application

Out of all banks what made you pick pinnacle for a CC?  Usually from my understanding and limited experience with them they want you to be in their geo location along with having other accounts such as Checking with them.  one time applied for CC got call from bank manager asking me to come in and opening checking or something aloing those lines as they want other business than just CC's.  I could be wrong,  but for me it was just another CC and passed up that offer and moved on with life.  Let me know the outcome.

Message 2 of 4
cmbr
Established Member

Hi ,

I called them today, they ask for my application id after check it

they said that they are working in my application , if they need something they will call me.

Is this good or bad? they didn't say anything about geolocation.

Message 3 of 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@cmbr wrote:

Hi ,

I called them today, they ask for my application id after check it

they said that they are working in my application , if they need something they will call me.

Is this good or bad? they didn't say anything about geolocation.

Sounds like the decision hasn't been made so hard to say in what direction your application will go. Just keep your thread updated with the outcome.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.