Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post closing mini spree suggestions

tag
joemomma
Established Member

Post closing mini spree suggestions

Closing tomorrow on my first home. I'd like to get some new cards. Ideally would like a 0% APR (with a nice SL) and something with a nice SUB. I'm interested in any thougts or opnions. 

For 0% APR I was looking at BOA and CITI, they offer 18 months. I'd also like to get a larger SL (>10k). Any thoughts on who might be a better option? Or another lender to consider? Do I need a relationship with BOA? Currently use Chase for checking/savings. I'm eligible to use NFCU since dad is a member/veteran. I've held off opening a checking account during the mortage process. 

For something with a nice travel SUB was looking at AMEX Platinum and a revolver. The wrinkle is I burned them in late 90's on the Optima card for under 2k, I can't remember if it was included in my BK in early 2000s. I pre-qual for all the offers on the website but don't think that means much if I'm blacklisted. Im not eligible for the Chase Sapphire ones since I'm under 48 months. I'm partial to travel rewards vs cash back. 

Current F8 are 818-830

Income 2020: 120+

1 inquiry in the last 12 months across all (mortgage)

image.png

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.