cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prequalified Chase CC mail, but no Online Offers...

tag
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

Re: Prequalified Chase CC mail, but no Online Offers...

@MyLoFICO wrote:

I notice you listed TU and EQF scores only. If those are off Credit Karma, don't apply. You need your actualy FICO scores.  

OMG you read my mind because I was just about to ask why only TU and EQ. Duhhhh CK FAKO!!! I was like do they not know those scores are CK FAKO's??? LOL

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 11 of 20
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@DoroLucky wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

I notice you listed TU and EQF scores only. If those are off Credit Karma, don't apply. You need your actualy FICO scores.  

OMG you read my mind because I was just about to ask why only TU ans EQ. Duhhhh CK FAKO!!! I was like do they not know those scores are CK FAKO's??? LOL

Its the Monopoly money of credit scores. lol 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 12 of 20
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@DoroLucky wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

OMG you read my mind because I was just about to ask why only TU ans EQ. Duhhhh CK FAKO!!! I was like do they not know those scores are CK FAKO's??? LOL

LOL aka Vantage. That's probably WHY he/she can't see online prequals Smiley FrustratedSmiley Very Happy 

@OP sorry but no one uses those scores LOL....get the myfico 3B or credit check total trial for 7 days/ $1 and see your real scores. 

TCL= $172,800
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DoroLucky wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@DoroLucky wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous aka Vantage. @OP sory but no one uses those scores LOL....get the myfico 3B or credit check total trial for 7 days and see your real scores. 

+1 on Credit Check Total trial. Register there, download your report and score, and then call up immediately to cancel, and you effectively get your real scores plus full report for $1.

Message 14 of 20
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

+1 on Credit Check Total trial. Register there, download your report and score, and then call up immediately to cancel, and you effectively get your real scores plus full report for $1.

Actually you can cancel at day 7, however you can view until day 10. Also, you can refresh for a new set of scores/reports at day 10 Smiley Happy . And this cost $1. After that you can reregister and go through the cycyle all over again....all for $1 per month LOL

TCL= $172,800

Message 15 of 20
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

If I had a Chase mailer in hand addressed to me I'd apply for it.

Inquiries are wtfever TBH, if you want the card and you're building credit go for it.  Unless things have seriously changed Chase pre-qual tool isn't fully righteous: my branch pre-approval didn't show up in the online interface for example and that's recently so the online tool isn't the complete story.

        
Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

was gone for 30 days and when i got home i had 10 letters from chase, slate and freedom offers.

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Be careful... I just started seeing threads about Chase has now tapped down from 5/24 to 2/24.  Handful of people have called to find out that they cannot recon ... its a hard line in the sand.  I am not sure of the truth/fact of this...  But if you have 2 credit cards from anywhere... you will be denied.  Again don't quote me ..    But if there is truth in this it will be a HP for nothing.   You may want to look at something else.  

Good Luck. 

Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase seems like they would lose a lot of new customers that way. But I understand the risk they're taking as well
Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Chase seems like they would lose a lot of new customers that way. But I understand the risk they're taking as well

I called in to see about that rule, and in fact, it is now 2/24.

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.