Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prequalified Citi Simplicity

tag
alexvale
Contributor

Re: Prequalified Citi Simplicity

Got it! then I should wait to receive the mail in offer from BoA?

EQ FICO - 835
TU FICO - 815
EX FICO 820
Message 11 of 15
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

The mail offer comes with the 21 mo option and 11.24% APR for me at least.  I have issues with online pre-quals actually presenting anything for me immediately for some reason.  Not sure what the deal is but, chase for example never shows anything online but in my account there's things listed in the "offers" section when logged in and they mail me stuff every other week.  BOA never displays a true pre-qual but then they mail stuff.   Discover shows valid offers online and then they mail you something every week until you bite.  Citi doesn't do anything spectacular other than send offers that are a couple of % points higher than what they do online which is still higher than they should be.  Seems as though they use some really old information for those kind of results.  

Message 12 of 15
alexvale
Contributor

I just got the offer from BoA for 21mo 0% but at 15.24% after and 3% BT fee. Guess that's what I get for high balances on cards. Also received Simplicity again, guess they're fishing for customers cause been getting them montly, for 16.24% and 21mo no interest.  Also got an offer from Discover for my available balance and do BT with 0% for 12mo or 4.99% for 18mo, but Discover is one of the cards I want to BT to 0% and pay off.

Got Citi Thankyou preferred prequal as well... 18mo no interest 16.24% after.

So... now my options are Simplicity or BoA BankAmericard with the same offering or Chase Slate.  was thinking of applying for Freedom Unlimited.

Could try to go on a spree and see how that goes.  What's recommended?

Tried Chase prequal to see their offers but it couldn't find my info and I'm a client... odd.

EQ FICO - 835
TU FICO - 815
EX FICO 820
Message 13 of 15
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Sounds like you have options now.  Any APR doesn't really matter if you PIF to reap the rewards Smiley Happy

Chase if you have an account already should show up online when logged into the system under "Offers" in the drop down.  I tend to have F/FU/CSP currently for my offers which simply request income and hit submit after that.  From what others are reporting even though they're pre-approved offers they still hit you with a HP.

If you want/need them then hit them all up and take advantage of aging them together until next year.  

Message 14 of 15
alexvale
Contributor

Checked my offered in chase and have CSP and Slate. I'm going to apply for Boa and see how much CLI I get and call for CLI if it's lower than what I hope for.

Which credit do they hp from? Seen mixed in the credit pull database of Ex and TU. I have an ongoing dispute with TU.
EQ FICO - 835
TU FICO - 815
EX FICO 820
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.