cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prequalified then 7-10 day message (Cap1 2nd card)

tag
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Re: Prequalified then 7-10 day message (Cap1 2nd card)

Same thing happened with my hubby.
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another update...got the verification call on Tues. (10/19). After I verified everything I was told my applicaiton would be forwarded for processing and would receive either my card or denial letter within 10 business days. She gave me my application # to call back and suggested I allow at least 3 days before calling.

I haven't received any emails yet, and figured I'd call either later today or tomorrow. I app'd last Sat. The longer it takes the more I'm thinking my app is or has been denied. 

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just call so you can hear "congratulations". Geesh.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Another update...got the verification call on Tues. (10/19). After I verified everything I was told my applicaiton would be forwarded for processing and would receive either my card or denial letter within 10 business days. She gave me my application # to call back and suggested I allow at least 3 days before calling.

I haven't received any emails yet, and figured I'd call either later today or tomorrow. I app'd last Sat. The longer it takes the more I'm thinking my app is or has been denied. 

Smiley Happy Approved...for $3,000! 

Sure, 5K would have been great but I am happy to get $3K. This time last year I was filing Ch7 so I am definitely grateful to get this approval for a 2nd card w/Cap1, and relieved the HP was not wasted. 

Thank you for all your feedback. You helped make the "waiting" a lot easier. Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 15
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

Congrats.  Use the card.  Pay the card.  Loyalty matters to Cap One.

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.