Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Propel offer in the mail

tag
Rmullens2208
Contributor

Propel offer in the mail

So this morning after getting up making some coffee I checked the mail and have an offer from Wells Fargo for the American Express Propel card I don't no if I should pull the trigger or even if these are solid I really can't afford another inquiry just to be denied I been kind of on a roll.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Re: Propel offer in the mail

WF is a conservative bank sensitive to new accounts and inquiries. Based on your recent posts, I'd suggest no. Mailers are predominantly marketing.

Message 2 of 4
Rmullens2208
Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

WF is a conservative bank sensitive to new accounts and inquiries. Based on your recent posts, I'd suggest no. Mailers are predominantly marketing.

I was thinking the same thing I'm gonna hold off for a tear or so thank you for the advice yes I went through a period there were I was just taking anything I could get I have seen how much gardening can do it does help

Message 3 of 4
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Also remember that the mailing list for this offer was probably compiled 6 - 8 weeks ago. 

WF mailers tend to be a little more solid then say, Citibank

God luck

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.