cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Propel offer in the mail

Highlighted
Contributor

Propel offer in the mail

So this morning after getting up making some coffee I checked the mail and have an offer from Wells Fargo for the American Express Propel card I don't no if I should pull the trigger or even if these are solid I really can't afford another inquiry just to be denied I been kind of on a roll.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: Propel offer in the mail

WF is a conservative bank sensitive to new accounts and inquiries. Based on your recent posts, I'd suggest no. Mailers are predominantly marketing.

Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

WF is a conservative bank sensitive to new accounts and inquiries. Based on your recent posts, I'd suggest no. Mailers are predominantly marketing.

I was thinking the same thing I'm gonna hold off for a tear or so thank you for the advice yes I went through a period there were I was just taking anything I could get I have seen how much gardening can do it does help

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Also remember that the mailing list for this offer was probably compiled 6 - 8 weeks ago. 

WF mailers tend to be a little more solid then say, Citibank

God luck

3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>09/2020 CCT EX 818 TU 826 EQ 840

Color me your color, baby
Color me your car
Color me your color, darling
I know who you are
Come up off your color chart
I know where you're comin' from
Call me (call me) on the line
Call me, call me any, anytime
Call me (call me) my love
You can call me any day or night
Call me

Blondie - Call me ( 1978 )
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.