cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about RBFCU approvals and inquiries....

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Question about RBFCU approvals and inquiries....

I have removed the duplicate thread and moved this to applications. Please do not cross post in multiple forums its against our policy to do so. Thanks for your understanding and have a great evening.

Message 11 of 31
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Šif you app online / Phone..... It can take up to 4 hours for a decision 

app in in branch and get a answer in 5 mins or less. 

Message 12 of 31
crippus
Contributor

I will do that. Did app at about 645 pm on phone. Car said he thought I should get 5000 most likely, and I'll take that. Hope he is right.
Message 13 of 31
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Okay sweet.... Keep us updated on everything. 

Which card did you app for ? Premiere rate ? That's the none rewards card and starts at 7.7% APR

Message 14 of 31
crippus
Contributor

Yes that's the one, and I will update as I get the newsSmiley Happy

Message 15 of 31
crippus
Contributor

so I am confused.....

Caled this am, said they countered by $15,000 request on a signature loan to $5000 for 30 months at 9.9%. I spoke to analyst, explained I would like a recon to $10000, and they have submitted it, but they denied the credit card app:-/

I guess I will take what i can get. 

Thanks

Craig

Message 16 of 31
crippus
Contributor

update....

Scores are 754(TU) 743(Equifax) and 731(Experian)

Got approved for a $10,000 Synchrony Bank Walmart already reporting, and had my sister add me as an AU on a $11000 Citi card from 2006 and a $20k Wells Card that is relatively new.  6 Accounts total , 3% utilization , $55,400 total available, $800 balance. 

Also have a $500 Navy FCU individual card, but am going through their FUN eligibility review(even though I am eligible, I joined online). I wonder if my chances would be much better now, and should I do it in branch vs on phone?

Thanks

Craig

Message 17 of 31
crippus
Contributor

Looking for some advice as far as RBFCU(they approved me for $5000 line of credit with only the one AU reporting) and Navy FCU, as they denied me previously for the LOC, but I only had one AU for $2300 on the bureau. I now have a 9 year old $11400 AU Citi, $10000 Barclays(Au), $21000 Wells FArgo(AU), $10,000 Synchrony Bank Walmart(Individual), $500 Navy Fcu (individual)

Quite a few inquiries, as I have been Credit Union shopping, but AAOA now at 2.5 years. 

I would think I should be ok now right? For decent limit cc and LOC?

Message 18 of 31
baller4life
Super Contributor

If you are near a branch, I would go. I hear the app process is really cool. And you actually video chat with the loan officer.
Message 19 of 31
crippus
Contributor

I am 5 min away. Going to go in person

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.