Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question regarding Chase pre approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question regarding Chase pre approvals

So I decided to try my luck and here is what I got: Chase Pre Approval Screen Cap

Now does that mean I've been pre approved for the Freedom but I'm welcome to apply for the others, or does that mean I've been pre approved for all three cards on the screen? I'm slightly confused. Also, if I remember correctly, Chase pre approvals are pretty accurate according to other board members. Anyone here ever get denied after getting pre approved?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Question regarding Chase pre approvals

Looks like one to me! And the opt out notice at the bottom. I'd say go for it!
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I applied and was told to cal their customer service line. They requested some documents, which I'm going to mail to them tomorrow. Does that sound like I'm pretty much approved or is there still a chance they'll deny it?

Message 3 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So I applied and was told to cal their customer service line. They requested some documents, which I'm going to mail to them tomorrow. Does that sound like I'm pretty much approved or is there still a chance they'll deny it?

nope approved!

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great, I hope so! I've been trying to get the CSP now for about 3 months.

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, thanks for posting that screen cap! I got a similar one (sans the CSP) right around the time I apped for the little cards shown below, but chickened out lol. Gonna wait, and give it a few months.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oddly enough, Chase only pulled Transunion for me. Never heard of them only pulling TU before.

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

What kind of documents did they request?

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

To verify my address, my SS, and my identity. So I'm sending them a copy of my DL, SS card, and utility bill.

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

To verify my address, my SS, and my identity. So I'm sending them a copy of my DL, SS card, and utility bill.

Thanks!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.