Not applicable

Re: :Questions: AMEX 61 Day 3x CLI

Congrats to u both!

Message 11 of 27
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

@LuckyB338wrote:
To get a counter offer do you have to do it over the phone or is the online system capable of countering my 3x request? In addition, what's the consensus on double dipping? I.e: phone and online request on the same day.

The counter-offer is built in. I requested a $7,000 increase, and AMEX gave me $6,200.

With all the talk here, I haven't seen a thing about double dipping.

Message 12 of 27
jbsilva21
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the cli to both of you! I do have a question, I got approved for Delta on 01/05 so my 61 days is 03/07. However I just got BCP last week can I get the 3x cli after the 61 days on the first card or do I have to wait 61 days from when BCP was approved?

Message 13 of 27
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

@jbsilva21wrote:

Congrats on the cli to both of you! I do have a question, I got approved for Delta on 01/05 so my 61 days is 03/07. However I just got BCP last week can I get the 3x cli after the 61 days on the first card or do I have to wait 61 days from when BCP was approved?

If you get the CLI on the delta 3/07 you’ll have to wait another six months to get the CLI on the BCP. 😔😔😔

im pretty sure this is accurate. Check the 3X guide. But that’s how I remember it reading the entire thread...

Message 14 of 27
jbsilva21
Regular Contributor

@Gregory1776wrote:

@jbsilva21wrote:

If you get the CLI on the delta 3/07 you’ll have to wait another six months to get the CLI on the BCP. 😔😔😔

im pretty sure this is accurate. Check the 3X guide. But that’s how I remember it reading the entire thread...

That I understand, but i guess what I meant is if I do not ask or get a cli on the Delta can I get it on the BCP before the BCP has passed 61 days? Using the Delta's 61 days to cli the BCP instead?

Message 15 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jbsilva21wrote:

Wow.. We got the same approval date on the Delta Gold..

looking fwd to 3/7 as well..

Message 16 of 27
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

I’m not sure if you can get the CLI on the BCE if it’s less than 61 days old. You could try it. Worst that would happen is they say no.

If it were me I’d probably get the CLI on the Delta card and move the credit over to the BCE or just wait until the BCE reaches 61 days... whichever option gets me the most credit.
Message 17 of 27
jbsilva21
Regular Contributor

If I do request in on the BCP and it is denied for being too early do I still have to wait 90 days before I can ask for the cli on the Delta?

Message 18 of 27
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

@jbsilva21wrote:

If I do request in on the BCP and it is denied for being too early do I still have to wait 90 days before I can ask for the cli on the Delta?

No clock won’t reset... 

Message 19 of 27
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

@jbsilva21wrote:

@Gregory1776wrote:

@jbsilva21wrote:

That I understand, but i guess what I meant is if I do not ask or get a cli on the Delta can I get it on the BCP before the BCP has passed 61 days? Using the Delta's 61 days to cli the BCP instead?

No, if you had gotten approved for a CLI on card #one, you have to wait 6 months from your CLI approval to get another CLI on a different account (card #2) or even the same. 

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.