cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions re CC apps w background~ please help! :)

tag
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Re: Questions re CC apps w background~ please help! :)

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you for all of the great information!

I wound up calling the CU & they suggested waiting another 2-3 months, which I will happily do!

I also app'd with Cap One & was approved for a QuicksilverOne with a $300 limit, and then, thanks to a few other posts mentioning success with consecutive apps, the Platinum card, again with a $300CL. Can I call them to request recon on the CL now, or do I need to wait for CLI/ recon? It just seems that the $300 limit makes it really easy to screw up utilization #'s! (and hard to use the card to pay for anything biggish!)

thanks again!

Shana

Fantastic! CU's can be a wonderful resource they are member driven. Congrats on the 2 Cap One cards, more than likely they are enrolled in the credit steps program which is great, there have been those on here who did receive CLI prior to graduation but not everyone either way don't miss any payments and take of your balance and they will reward you.

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.