Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver 7 to 10

tag
kebeneezer88
Contributor

Quicksilver 7 to 10

Does that message always mean a big fat no?

And why do they always give me that, I never get instant decision. And same address etc for two years.

My score on TU went up good bit since last app, that's the one they referenced when I was denied two months ago.

Do they HP all three?!!
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quicksilver 7 to 10

Same boat it's been four days and haven't received a denial yet?

Message 2 of 10
kebeneezer88
Contributor

The last time I got an email I think in the next two or three days saying no.

I don't know why they don't ever give me instant yes or no.
Message 3 of 10
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Have you checked <Statements><Documents> tab on your account page?

Message 4 of 10
kebeneezer88
Contributor

You mean as if I have an account? I don't have one with them.
Message 5 of 10
toomchz4u
Valued Member

I dont understand this either. Just recently got 7 to 10 day message from Walmart card about a month ago. I immediately called the number and they told me I was denied. So my question was if you immediately can tell me I was denied then why did it tell me I have to wait 7 to 10 days smh.
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

A Cap1 7-10 day message does NOT always mean a denial. Hubby got the same message and was approved for both a QS1 and Platinum. Sometimes it's just a verification issue
Message 7 of 10
CatOfSpades
Frequent Contributor

It's my understanding that they always HP all three. A friend of mine got a rejection not to long ago that specifically sited that there were too many inquiries on her Experian report as they reason she was turned down. That report by far has the most amount of inquiries for her. 

But it's definitely not an automatic now. It took me two weeks to get approved on an app one. Sometimes things just move really slow through the system. I hope you get good news! Smiley Happy

♠Queen of Spades♠
Apple Card MC $10,000
BofA Cash Rewards VS $10,000
5/3 Cash/Back WEMC $10,000
Discover IT $7,500
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't loose hope, I also received the "7-10" message the first time I applied for a quicksilver visa. I emailed the EO for reconsiderstion, and was approved for a $3,000 SL.

Message 9 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Any update on possible approval or denial OP?

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.