Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver Visa Signature Denied

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quicksilver Visa Signature Denied

Yeah i guess you're right, but are they still gonna allow me even if i already upgraded my card to QS MC?

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah i guess you're right, but are they still gonna allow me even if i already upgraded my card to QS MC?

The beauty of it is that MC and Visa products are typically considered different instances. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The beauty of it is that MC and Visa products are typically considered different instances. Smiley Happy

I didn't get it bro, what do you mean?

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Different product as one is a product change and one is an original application.

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Different product as one is a product change and one is an original application.

Got it, gonna try it tomorrow. Wish me luck! I really want that visa signature

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just called awhile ago to check my status for reconsideration, the EO said that i call back on monday for the decision. I'm nervous about there decision. I really want that QS Visa Signature so baddd.

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry to hear that 

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.