Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RBFCU/Alliant approval range?

tag
joeydtx
Regular Contributor

RBFCU/Alliant approval range?

Hi All, 

Just opened up membership with RBFCU/Alliant hoping to get their CCs at some point.  I am recovering from Ch7, been a year and scores hovering around 650ish on the 3 main bureaus.  Not in any hurry on applying, just wondering if anyone current members have experience/data points on scores they got approved for and how long would you wait before appling with a Ch7?

As always, thanks!

JD

~JD
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: RBFCU/Alliant approval range?

I was denied both RBFCU via TU 702 with 30+ inquiries tho

Alliant denied as well, they pulled EQ at 649 about 40+

Only other Credit Union I applied in that time was NFCU approved for $10k Flag after having secured 2 months.

Approved ETFCU for prime plus $5k . they pulled TU. I applied same day as RBFCU.

Not sure if any helps since I have high inquiries and new accounts but figure I share.
Message 2 of 3
joeydtx
Regular Contributor

Re: RBFCU/Alliant approval range?

I am still in the 640 range, sitting on 10 inquiries on TU/EX and 6 on EQ so letting things marinate before I even try for anything else... thought mine was very high Smiley Happy   Maybe if I ever hit 720 again (my highest before my fiasco in 2017) I will give it a go.  

Any others?

~JD
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.