Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WalMart Credit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied tonight for the WM card and got the 7-10 day message.   My  AAOA is 9yrs have lots of history good and bad.   My score is up to 649-652 across the 3 bureaus.  Thought i may get accepted but doesnt look good.   Anyone else got this message and get a card?    Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

I received the 7-10 day over the Summer for Walmart. Call their credit department, it might be a Verification problem. Otherwise make sure you stay on the phone and ask for a supervisor until you get approved. Do not take no for a answer, but be polite. Good Luck

Message 2 of 4
uswala
Senior Contributor

@Jerry45 wrote:

I received the 7-10 day over the Summer for Walmart. Call their credit department, it might be a Verification problem. Otherwise make sure you stay on the phone and ask for a supervisor until you get approved. Do not take no for a answer, but be polite. Good Luck

Good luck!

Message 3 of 4
Ashes
Frequent Contributor

Give them a call. They may just need a bit of additional information from you. I was able to get it back when my scores were significantly lower than yours are but it wasn't easy in the slightest. Every single time I applied online I was denied but the one time I applied in the store at the register... I got approved. Go figure. Cat LOL Anyhow, do call them up Dug3x3 and keep us posted. Good luck~

Officially in the garden as of 07.01.2015
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.