Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recently Approved for Blue Nile, Looking for CLI Number

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Recently Approved for Blue Nile, Looking for CLI Number

I was recently approved for a Blue Nile CC in the amount of $2500. I have read about requesting a CLI by robo dialing. The number I called to me to a CSR instead of an automated option. Have they stopped doing this or do I just have the wrong number?

Thanks for the insight.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Recently Approved for Blue Nile, Looking for CLI Number

@Anonymous wrote:
I was recently approved for a Blue Nile CC in the amount of $2500. I have read about requesting a CLI by robo dialing. The number I called to me to a CSR instead of an automated option. Have they stopped doing this or do I just have the wrong number?

Thanks for the insight.

after first approval on some of the cards it will connect you to rep and they can sometimes push higher limit (I had this happen with Crate & Barrel).

Then wait till first statement after doing it with rep and I bet in the future it will be robo.

Message 2 of 10
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Blue Nile CC is backed by Comenity who has been known to increase limits quite a bit

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to know. I guess I'll wait until I get the card and wait a month. They lady on the phone couldn't tell me if the CLI request would be a HP or not so I decided against it.
Message 4 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Good to know. I guess I'll wait until I get the card and wait a month. They lady on the phone couldn't tell me if the CLI request would be a HP or not so I decided against it.

it shouldn't be since you were just approved.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

is the number to call for robo lady the same number that pops up when you try to request online?

Message 6 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Either are the number on the back of the card or the number on the website for the particular card
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

my card arrived today and i didnt have to activate it or anything.  when i call in to request a CLI the robo lady always trys to transfer me to a CSR.  am i doing something wrong?

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just applied today got 12500.00 limit .

Not even trying for a CLI.

I had several cards with Comenity and when I tried that with several cards they closed almost all my accounts.

Message 9 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

If it doesn't work, it would seem you should.still be able to grow it, based on past history with them.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.