Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recon Klarna???

tag
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

Recon Klarna???

Yes i app'ed for the Klarna even with low scores...but this is the only reason given :  You have less than 12 months of revolving bankcard payment history.

Anyone have any info on them?

Thanks 

Cheryl

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Recon Klarna???

@Cheryla18 wrote:

Yes i app'ed for the Klarna even with low scores...but this is the only reason given :  You have less than 12 months of revolving bankcard payment history.

Thanks 

Cheryl

Ive never heard of Klarna.  Is Klarna the name of the financing company? Are they like Lending Tree or something? Did you app for a loan or CC? 

Message 2 of 19
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@Cheryla18 wrote:

Thanks 

Cheryl

Ive never heard of Klarna.  Is Klarna the name of the financing company? Are they like Lending Tree or something? Did you app for a loan or CC? 

It was another option for  Overstock

Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know the answer to your question, but maybe someone else will.  How does Klarna work?  I saw a post about it once before, but I don't know how it works.

Message 4 of 19
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Klarna is like Bill me Later -Paypal Credit or  Affirm... not sure if there is a recon mechanism...

Klarnas twist is its designed to be paid in 30 days (like a charge card), but will revolve and charge interest if not paid in 30 days..

https://www.klarna.com/us

-J

Message 5 of 19
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

I don't know much about them besides I was offered thier card while buying something on Overstock, I did not take the offer, heck that was when my scored were barely hitting 600
Message 6 of 19
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

@Aduke1122 wrote:
I don't know much about them besides I was offered thier card while buying something on Overstock, I did not take the offer, heck that was when my scored were barely hitting 600

Was it a pop up saying you are pre approved? My score took a dipping due to New Cap One i just apped and got approved for and also Christmas spending. 

Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 7 of 19
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Yes it was a pop up as I was checking out , and at that time my scores were still low enough that I could not get the Overstock SCT to pop up but the Klarna did .
Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was going to suggest that the original poster try to see if she can get an Overstock card through the SCT instead of the Klarna.  I got my card that way.

Message 9 of 19
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

Tried SCT not working yet. It keeps what I put in my cart no matter how many times I open a new browser or use the incognito browser
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.