cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Aviator World Elite Master Card (Credit Department need to speak to me before.)

Skeeter7
Valued Member

Red Aviator World Elite Master Card (Credit Department need to speak to me before.)

Hello everyone,

Can use some help and answers of possible.

So I app for the Red Aviator WE Master Card as things are looking up greatly with my Credit. Had my Experian locked as I applied (totally for to unlock lol), so they pulled Transunion as I live in Washington State.

Got a message of 7 to 10 and immediately called to see what I could do to move things along. Here are my data point s below:

EX 712/ 5 Inq; EQ 721/ 4 Inq ; TU 777/ Inq 3

1 Discover 23.00 bal/ 1500 limit 

1 BECU Visa Signature 10.5k limit/ no bal

1 SYNCHRONY Bank (Ashleys  Fruniture) 1k limit/ no bal

1 close auto loan

Utl 2%

AAoA 6 years months

No bodies

So I call and was told they want to speak/ or I need to contact the Credit Dept?? Not really sure what thats about. I do have alerts on all 3 reports having to call my cell # if credit is pulled, but I'm not sure if thats a cause? Anyone no what thats about or had experience with this? Having to contact the credit department? Thanks, and answers and advice is appreciated guys 😁

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Red Aviator World Elite Master Card (Credit Department need to speak to me before.)

I would assume that yes, if you have fraud alerts on all 3 bureaus, they're just following procedure. But I'll defer to others with experience with this particular card/lender.

Last App: 05/30/2021
Capital One Auto Refinance Loan

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 3
Credit4Growth
Valued Contributor

Re: Red Aviator World Elite Master Card (Credit Department need to speak to me before.)

I have no experience applying with alerts placed on CRs but a relative of mine has done so.  

It seemingly boiled down to Identity verification for the application.  

Additionally, you mentioned you have/had a 3B locked... i would think with your profile the concern of the FI would definitely be about verification.

You may have to explain the alerts during your phone conversation with the credit department but i would call sooner than later to obtain the approval.

Best of luck!

|| DTI 8% || Mortgage Scores: EQ724, Tu694, EX726 ||
Inquiries: EQ/TU/EX (0 / 2 / 1) - 0/6 - 0/12 - 3/24 ||

Next App on the list is ???
Last apps: (2) August 18, 2019
Garden goal - Unknown date, 2021
Going for Sapphire spade - May 18th 2021

Dirty/ Thick/ Aged/
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.