Did you mean: 

Approved for Apple Card and Turned It Down

tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Rejoicing! Approved for Apple Card and Turned It Down

@Wrigley2172 wrote:
Maybe the decline will enrage the computer lol. "WHAT?! A decline on the apple card?!" But-but- did we mention its metal?! I wonder if pink and grey will have the same fortitude

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 11 of 205
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would have never been able to resist temptation 🍏 congrats on your steadfast fortitude !!
Message 12 of 205
Penjamin_Fedington
Valued Member

So am I to understand it's only a soft pull as long as you decline the offer?

Message 13 of 205
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditInspired wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Nice going! Any rejection of an Apple product is a win for the little guys in my bookSmiley Wink I wont take any approvsl unless its $500, my new mottoSmiley Happy

Thanks averagejoescredit. Okay, I’m holding you to that ‘cause you know Saeren said she was holding out too. 😂🤣😂🤣. Just having fun Saeren 😁

*he

Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 205
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Penjamin_Fedington wrote:

So am I to understand it's only a soft pull as long as you decline the offer?

That’s correct. No HP unless you accept. 

Message 15 of 205
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditInspired its really easy to reject the offer, it’s not so easy hours later when you know you literally just left an approval on the table and you get that FOMO 🤣 

Message 16 of 205
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditInspired its really easy to reject the offer, it’s not so easy hours later when you know you literally just left an approval on the table and you get that FOMO 🤣 

IDK Saeren. I'm still feeling pretty full of myself.Smiley LOL

They should have offered me $20K Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 17 of 205
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I would have never been able to resist temptation 🍏 congrats on your steadfast fortitude !!

Thanks heavylifter.

Message 18 of 205
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditInspired wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Nice going! Any rejection of an Apple product is a win for the little guys in my bookSmiley Wink I wont take any approvsl unless its $500, my new mottoSmiley Happy

Thanks averagejoescredit. Okay, I’m holding you to that ‘cause you know Saeren said she was holding out too. 😂🤣😂🤣. Just having fun Saeren 😁

*he

Smiley Wink

Now darn it, I knew that. Guess I'm feeling a little bit too good Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Message 19 of 205
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditInspired wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

IDK Saeren. I'm still feeling pretty full of myself.Smiley LOL

They should have offered me $20K Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

I have a hard time saying no to a sure thing. 🤣 

Message 20 of 205
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.