Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Apple Card and Turned It Down

tag
CivalV
Established Contributor

Re: Rejoicing! Approved for Apple Card and Turned It Down

I just want to join in, to say I have not applied for any credit since December. Though I was prepproved for only $1000 and a 23%APR... no thanks. Ive denied Apple 🍎 🎊 actually feels good 😂

If I had this preapproval 7 months ago I would have jumped right on it without thinking properly
Message 31 of 205
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Another case of turning down Apple.

Don't you wish all CC apps were like this though!?!  Nice job walking away.

Message 32 of 205
CivalV
Established Contributor

Thanks for the info! I checked it out preapproval for $1000 and 23%APR.. no thanks. I’ll continue my rebuild without inquiries and new accounts 🙏🏼💃🏼🧜🏽‍♀️🎊
Message 33 of 205
Andypanda
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't you wish all CC apps were like this though!?!  Nice job walking away.

We can dream. If we are lucky Apple will start a trend. I was just curious on what they would offer.

Message 34 of 205
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I feel so bad for @JR_TX Smiley Sad He's that kid at the candy store waiting his chance to buy a Wonka Bar only to find out all the rich kids baught the last of themSmiley Wink
Message 35 of 205
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I feel so bad for @JR_TX Smiley Sad He's that kid at the candy store waiting his chance to buy a Wonka Bar only to find out all the rich kids baught the last of themSmiley Wink

Message 36 of 205
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thanks M_Smart007. The post is kind of jumbled so I can’t tell if it’s you or VoltronM toasting me—thanks just the same. Yep, held tight to my gold spade. 😁

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 37 of 205
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@CivalV wrote:
I just want to join in, to say I have not applied for any credit since December. Though I was prepproved for only $1000 and a 23%APR... no thanks. Ive denied Apple 🍎 🎊 actually feels good 😂

If I had this preapproval 7 months ago I would have jumped right on it without thinking properly

Come on in and join the party! It does feel good doesnt it? What feels better is I have no regrets like I do when I’m declined a CLI—like why did I apply for that?😤

I got my last CC in December too. We made it to 8 months. Congratulations! 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 38 of 205
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I do too.😢 He wanted that invite so bad too.  But the good thing is it wasnt a HP. Thats what makes you crazy.

And JR_TX, you can apply again since it’s only a SP to find out. 

Message 39 of 205
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

lol  @AverageJoesCredit 

That’s exactly how I feel! Or that scrawny teen age boy sitting down alone in the dance hall with no one else to dance with. Smiley Sad

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 40 of 205
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.