Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting a CLI from Wells Fargo Propel

tag
Nomad3
Frequent Contributor

Re: Requesting a CLI from Wells Fargo Propel

Ive heard 3mo is the minimum, but calling won't hurt as long as you refuse to HP. I personally wouldn't HP until it hits the 1yr mark, because getting declined + a HP earlier than that would really sting

Message 11 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

You have option to try sp route , they will let you know if they need to pull credit before they do but at 2 months old plus current environment, i dont think its worth it honestly. 6 months history is better than 2 in their eyes. Good luck if you trySmiley Happy

Message 12 of 16
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

You have option to try sp route , they will let you know if they need to pull credit before they do but at 2 months old plus current environment, i dont think its worth it honestly. 6 months history is better than 2 in their eyes. Good luck if you trySmiley Happy

Yeah, more than likely I am goiung to wait. I wanted to test the waters and if I heard others with similar DPs like me where getting this done and it only cost them a SP, I might of bit the bullet. For now, I'll prob. wait the 6-months.

Wondering if they do auto CLI's in 6 months? 🤔

Potential Future Cards
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wavester64 wrote:

Yeah, more than likely I am goiung to wait. I wanted to test the waters and if I heard others with similar DPs like me where getting this done and it only cost them a SP, I might of bit the bullet. For now, I'll prob. wait the 6-months.

When I got my card initially, asked for a CLI. Denied. After 9 months of heavy use (max out) got a 2K auto CLI. 

Message 14 of 16
Nomad3
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

When I got my card initially, asked for a CLI. Denied. After 9 months of heavy use (max out) got a 2K auto CLI. 

I also asked for a review of SL because they gave me the minimum, got letter saying lets get to know you better first.

Hopefully I also get an auto bump here in a few months

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nomad3 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

I also asked for a review of SL because they gave me the minimum, got letter saying lets get to know you better first.

Hopefully I also get an auto bump here in a few months

For the travel I was going to do, needed a larger limit. After the auto CLI (1 year) I requested more and got it. SP.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.