cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results ! 3 days 2 go Barclays USbank help please !!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Results ! 3 days 2 go Barclays USbank help please !!!

This is my first round of apps in 10 years . More than thrilled with the results as follows :
Amex Blue Cash Back - $13.5
Amex Blue $7k
Discover IT -$10k
Chase -$6K
BOA -$5k
PenFed -$9k
After these California  apps :
Eq -763 3 inqs 1 for Disc 2 are from Penfed -Penfed rep said 1 inq may be soft but it seems it shows as hard on EQ - As an "inquiry that will affect your credit . Two accounts 29 years old (closed) One Account 15 years (closed) 2 active accounts -One as an authorized user dated 2011 CL 13.5 . One a secured personal loan $500 8 months old .
Ex -763 - 4 inqs 2 for Amex , 1 for Chase 1 for BoA . One account 29 years old (closed) One Account 15 years (closed) 2 active accounts -One as an authorized user dated 2011 CL 13.5 . One a secured personal loan $500 8 months old .
TU - 708 0 inqs I had to freeze TU because they deleted a Positive Account (Us Bank authorized user , 2011 , 13k limit ) and haven't put it back yet . 3 weeks ago , before they deleted score was 764 . Only one open account now - One a secured personal loan $500 8 months old . One closed account 15 years old . Need to request TU to add some Positive accounts I have .
No Baddies on all CRA . 29 years Job history & residence . Home paid off .
I figure I have 3 days left before new accounts may be showing up on CRAs . So I'll be gardening for a year or two .(From what Iam learning ) I understand I'll be taking a hit for a while on my scores . So is there any last app I should try for , something I may have missed ? While I am still looking ok ?
My last two questionable apps are US Bank and Barclays . Have a 7 year history banking relationship with USBANK and a prequalified offer from USBank that looks very solid . Got them in the mail and when I check my online account -but these were sent before TU deleted my US Bank tradeline . I tried USBANK but they wouldn't continue the app because of the freeze . I can unfreeze but with the current score and 1 open tradeline ? Almost the same scenario for Barclays , prequalified mail offer , but offer made with higher score and other positive active account (before account was deleted ).

Just stop while I am ahead ?
Thanks eveyone for the generous help and support . Can't believe how well it's been turning out . And definetely plan to pay it forward with the stuff I've learned .

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Results ! 3 days 2 go Barclays USbank help please !!!

congrats on gardening so well for so long! you have yieled some great results!!! us bank and barclays are big TU pullers. They are also the most sensistive new accounts and inquiries. but since your tu is going to show no inquiries, you are good. Id unfreeze the reports and continue with the applications. then after you get us bank and barclays go back into the garden and consider yourself a job excellently done! 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much ddemari . You don't think they'll be freaked out by only one open tradeline , a secured personal loan of $500 and only 8 months old ? TU score of 708 ?

Message 3 of 7
ddemari
Super Contributor

Income, your Aaoa, utilization all of those things and more will be cycled in. Us bank is tricky but they also use the TU FICO 04, From experience on my end. Yours may be even higher than your 08 and it depends on the card u want. Same
With Barclays but they are easier in my experience
Message 4 of 7
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on how well you did!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 7
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

Good luck getting TU to add back closed accounts.  It may be difficult to do.  CRA's consider it good housekeeping to delete old, closed accounts.  In general, they delete the accounts after they have been closed for 7-10 years.  But there is nothing that says they can't delete earlier than that.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks CreditDunce , they deleted a current open positive account ! USbank has notified them at least 3 times and they still haven't placed it back on the file . The other two CRAs show account , no problem .

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.