Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rural King Harvest Card

tag
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Re: 3 strikes and they're OUT

@CreditMagic7  Dude! " Rural King Card from the Redstone Credit Union" Seriously! 🤦‍♂ Not even CC collectors are looking at this card!

It's 1% card at best with a CU in middle of nowhere that you probably need to be related to someone to get it!

Come back to the Garden and stop with all the jaywalking... 🌱

Message 11 of 24
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@CYBERSAM wrote:

@CreditMagic7  Dude! " Rural King Card from the Redstone Credit Union" Seriously! 🤦‍♂ Not even CC collectors are looking at this card!

It's 1% card at best with a CU in middle of nowhere that you probably need to be related to someone to get it!

Arrow in the dark- It's taking me some catching up- last i recalled awhile ago in years it was the proverbial "jump to it" card that auto enrolled takers to that CU. The fact that it is a CU sponsor made it seemed not so bad a hold, but sure wasn't aware it's spent it's attraction, whatever that was. Not a necessity by any stretch by me but sure didn't realize it's long since considered a dud. 

Ha Ha- "jaywalking" Smiley Very Happy That lightens the lost INQ on it if nothing else. I actually just called in and requested an appeal to try to at least reclaim the probably lost INQ. I guarantee now that they likely won't even bother. Live & learn. SIGH

Message 12 of 24
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

CreditMagic7,

Sorry to hear that you didn't get approved. I have the card and my use has dropped dramatically since RK changed the rewards. I still Redstone and their great rate on the savings account, though.

I got approved with my bankruptcy still on my CR's, so I don't know why they didn't approve you. I'd go garden fora while and try again in a year or so.

Guyatthebeach

Message 13 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@CYBERSAM wrote:

Arrow in the dark- It's taking me some catching up- last i recalled awhile ago in years it was the proverbial "jump to it" card that auto enrolled takers to that CU. The fact that it is a CU sponsor made it seemed not so bad a hold, but sure wasn't aware it's spent it's attraction, whatever that was. Not a necessity by any stretch by me but sure didn't realize it's long since considered a dud. 

Ha Ha- "jaywalking" Smiley Very Happy That lightens the lost INQ on it if nothing else. I actually just called in and requested an appeal to try to at least reclaim the probably lost INQ. I guarantee now that they likely won't even bother. Live & learn. SIGH

Lol we all have these moments.....at least this average Jose😆

Message 14 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@CYBERSAM wrote:

😂 that's 😁 

You need to stop in the Garden Club so they can borrow your " Jaywalking "  verbiageSmiley Wink.  You my friend just created a new myFico slang 😆 

Message 15 of 24
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Guyatthebeach wrote:

CreditMagic7,

Sorry to hear that you didn't get approved. I have the card and my use has dropped dramatically since RK changed the rewards. I still Redstone and their great rate on the savings account, though.

I got approved with my bankruptcy still on my CR's, so I don't know why they didn't approve you. I'd go garden fora while and try again in a year or so.

Guyatthebeach

@Guyatthebeach - I posted in the above reply that i reached out to them almost immediately for an appeal. A while ago i just got another EX Alert (Today) but the previous one was magically removed. Does that mean anything?

Message 16 of 24
PapaTunde
Established Contributor

Youre more persistant than I would be.

I was denied by WF 2 years ago and have never tried my luck again with them.

Sorry about your bad mojo

All Fico9 835+ or there abouts

These violent delights have violent ends
Message 17 of 24
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@PapaTunde wrote:

No matter. General consensus has it they aren't exactly so attractive anyway, weak or no useful rewards etc,

Just my own effort for another try with a local rural retailer better left to themselves. Way better selections out there.

Message 18 of 24
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@PapaTunde wrote:

@Guyatthebeach @CYBERSAM 

Got the RedStone flop letter today showing my current Experian 742

Reason stated was: Frequency of financing/Time of Established Credit/Inquiries Smiley Wink

Fair enough alabama whamma.

Message 19 of 24
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@PapaTunde wrote:

@Guyatthebeach @CYBERSAM 

Got the RedStone flop letter today showing my current Experian 742

Reason stated was: Frequency of financing/Time of Established Credit/Inquiries Smiley Wink

Fair enough alabama whamma.

@CreditMagic7  So they did you a favor then! lol

Your score is decent, just garden for much better card!

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.