Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYNOVUS HELP

tag
britt585
Regular Contributor

SYNOVUS HELP

Hi...So I've been reading threads on Synovus Bank...I see SL are prettyn sweet...I'm thinking of going in to open CK acct then apply for CC!!!!....Are they thin file friendly?...My EQ is 730...0 inquiries....1 AU 3 YR HISTORY....DISCOVER just approved haven't recieved card yet....Let me know If I stand a chance...Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: SYNOVUS HELP

Not a ton of info if they are thin file friendly.  I wouldnt expect say a 15-25k cl with a thin file as you have seen in the approval sections.  Income certainly pulls a role along with your EQ score and profile with synonus.  I would suggest just asking a banker in branch what he has seen w/regards to approvals as they would most likely be the best gauge?  Most people on this forum that have applied have pretty robust profiles, but that doesnt mean synovus won't approve a more thin file though.  Best of luck if you go for it.  I have been pretty pleased with them overall myself and no complaints.

Message 2 of 3
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Re: SYNOVUS HELP

@britt585 wrote:

Hi...So I've been reading threads on Synovus Bank...I see SL are prettyn sweet...I'm thinking of going in to open CK acct then apply for CC!!!!....Are they thin file friendly?...My EQ is 730...0 inquiries....1 AU 3 YR HISTORY....DISCOVER just approved haven't recieved card yet....Let me know If I stand a chance...Thanks

Received their $150 offer for a new checking account. SP to open account and offered Signature Visa. I passed due to garden issues.

DW accepted same $150 offer and accepted Visa Signature with a fairly thin file. SL $5k, EQ 8 710. 4 month old Cit CB, 2 month old Disco BT, and 18 month old Cap1.  Citi and Disco were $3k

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.