Did you mean: 

Shot down for Patelco CU

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Shot down for Patelco CU

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@CreditMagic7, Sorry for your denialSmiley Sad

Thank You @M_Smart007  It was on the heels of your own good fortunes recently you posted and shared about that i selected them for a try and honestly i still don't regret the effort. They pull EX and that was a far better option currently than TU which is been hammered and piled up on by everyone else.

I'm gonna just stay tight with those who feel me worthy and not afraid to give me a chance and maybe look at them again sometime farther in the future. It was still worth a shot. Thanks!

Message 11 of 26
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@CreditMagic7, Sorry for your denialSmiley Sad

Thank You @M_Smart007  It was on the heels of your own good fortunes recently you posted and shared about that i selected them for a try and honestly i still don't regret the effort. They pull EX and that was a far better option currently than TU which is been hammered and piled up on by everyone else.

I'm gonna just stay tight with those who feel me worthy and not afraid to give me a chance and maybe look at them again sometime farther in the future. It was still worth a shot. Thanks!

At least you tried.

I feel the same about DCU .. will take another shot in 6 months!

Message 12 of 26
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Sorry for your denial. 

My experience with them was after having the money market account for ~6 month I got a car loan through them. About 6 months after that they started sending me preapprovals for cards. I ended up getting their low interest rate card and they send BT offers on it once or twice a year. 

Message 13 of 26
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@dragontears wrote:

Sorry for your denial. 

My experience with them was after having the money market account for ~6 month I got a car loan through them. About 6 months after that they started sending me preapprovals for cards. I ended up getting their low interest rate card and they send BT offers on it once or twice a year. 

Thanks @dragontears for that note of confidence and your own good experience.

That's what i'm going to have to do which is just eat their first time app negativity and focus on building the deposits end of things and see if that undertaking bares any fruit later or not. As i mentioned in another different post i do really like the online customer friendly layout and my first contact directly with their phone staff was very uplifting and helpful in spite it being brief. It sounded really busy in the background.

Message 14 of 26
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Sorry for your denial.  That surely blows. 

Ever thought of joining the PA Parks and Recreation Society (or whatever they call it)?  PSECU

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 15 of 26
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

Ever thought of joining the PA Parks and Recreation Society (or whatever they call it)?  PSECU

Im already a member at PSECU. That also went down in flames.

Fact on that one is i filled out a credit app but never pressed SUBMIT and got hit with a INQ anyway. I called them to retract that app since i didnt genuinely send it via SUBMIT button, but their system automatically submitted it anyway. Received a letter a few days letter with the bad news.

Another poster in the forums experienced that EXACT same anomaly where they also got a instant HP simply while still filling in an application.

Message 16 of 26
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

Fact on that one is i filled out a credit app but never pressed SUBMIT and got hit with a INQ anyway. I called them to retract that app since i didnt genuinely send it via SUBMIT button, but their system automatically submitted it anyway. Anyway received a letter a few days letter with the bad news.

Another poster in the forums experienced that EXACT same anomaly where they also got a instant HP simply while still filling in an application.

Ahh, I remember that.  I posted that about my DW's approval.  They hit her TU before I could unlock EX... way before I hit submit.. 

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 17 of 26
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

Fact on that one is i filled out a credit app but never pressed SUBMIT and got hit with a INQ anyway. I called them to retract that app since i didnt genuinely send it via SUBMIT button, but their system automatically submitted it anyway. Anyway received a letter a few days letter with the bad news.

Ahh, I remember that.  I posted that about my DW's approval.  They hit her TU before I could unlock EX... way before I hit submit.. 

Yep. Happened to me alright as well. Long before you even get to the SUBMIT BUTTON which i wasn't ready to do anyway since i was still in the process of funding deposit accounts which had yet to post.

Message 18 of 26
designated_knitter
Established Contributor

@CreditMagic7 Personal question and you obviously don't have to answer but how much credit have you scored since your discharge?

Sorry about your denial!  Hang in there.

Started Over Again after Cap1 Death Penalty:
06/15/2019:
03/02/2021:
04/06/2021:
05/28/2021:
Lesson Learned: DON'T POKE THE BEAR!!! THE BEAR WILL WIN!!!
Message 19 of 26
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@designated_knitter wrote:

@CreditMagic7 Personal question and you obviously don't have to answer but how much credit have you scored since your discharge?

Sorry about your denial!  Hang in there.

I already know what your driving at. And until i feel comfortable plastering that all over a wide open forum to be picked over, please ask me that in another year and will be more than happy to obliged. I think that i have had all the negativity that i can stomach for this recent go round. Not referring to you per say but when your down taking it on the chin, that's when the negative gremlins like to bounce out of the shadows and make excuses to this and that, furthering the salt in the wounds.

Hope you understand. If it's any consolation and of that importance my approvals are on record and posted easily found via forum SEARCH BOX if you care to look. Thanks

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.