Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shot down for Patelco CU

tag
designated_knitter
Established Contributor

Re: Shot down for Patelco CU

Apologies!  I didn't mean to pour salt on the wound and did not mean any offense!

Hope the rest of your weekend is better!

Started Over Again after Cap1 Death Penalty:
06/15/2019:
03/02/2021:
04/06/2021:
05/28/2021:
Lesson Learned: DON'T POKE THE BEAR!!! THE BEAR WILL WIN!!!
Message 21 of 26
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Let's ensure that comments are kept on an FSR level.  While it's understandable that sometimes the forums can be an outlet for frustrations and venting, responses need to still adhere to the the FSR guidelines. 

OP - you're well aware that when you post any topic on the forums, you're bound to receive feedback, opinions, questions from any members who either are naturally curious or simply want to learn about your journey.  Snarky/snippy remarks are not FSR.

Thank You

Message 22 of 26
designated_knitter
Established Contributor

@FinStar 

At the risk of sounding stupid, what is "FSR"?  Sorry again if. It appeared to OP or anyone else that I was stirring the pot!

06/15/2019:
03/02/2021:
04/06/2021:
05/28/2021:
Message 23 of 26
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@designated_knitter wrote:

@FinStar 

At the risk of sounding stupid, what is "FSR"?  Sorry again if. It appeared to OP or anyone else that I was stirring the pot!

@designated_knitter- no such thing as a stoopid question Smiley Happy   That's my bad, I should have expanded on it for others who may not be as familiar with the abbreviation or new to the forums.  FSR = Friendly, Supportive, and Respectul.

Message 24 of 26
designated_knitter
Established Contributor

Thanks for clarifying!  All I could think of was NSFW and was trying to extrapolate based on that but that's inappropriate for a whole 'nuther reason!

😉

06/15/2019:
03/02/2021:
04/06/2021:
05/28/2021:
Message 25 of 26
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

No hard feelings on this end. Sometimes expressions of an unfavorable app result may appear on the surface a lash out in reply. As this MyFICO subforum is descripted under it's title, <Applying for a credit card can be exciting, frustrating, stressful>.

Mods feel free to close the thread as there is nothing useful to add. Moving on. Thanks CM7

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.