Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simons visa rewards card

tag
cmbr
Established Member

Simons visa rewards card

Hi, I apply for Simons visa credit card

today I receive a letter from them ask for some documents copy.

Do they usually approves after receive the documents? did anyone have any experience with them?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Simons visa rewards card

To confirm, do you mean Simmons Bank?   "Simons" is usually used on the context of the owner of a wide swath of shopping malls in the US that occasionally extends promotional offers on gift cards. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 2 of 5
cmbr
Established Member

yes Simmons bank

Message 3 of 5
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Thanks for clarifying.

Consider their fact-checking as an indicator of their interest in approving your application,  but not as a definitive indicator of approval.

There are some members here who have the card, but there aren't a lot of recent data points as this card doesn't attract the attention nowadays that it once did.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 4 of 5
cmbr
Established Member

update: I sent the documents by e-mail and

they called me and ask me to send one more document for them to continuing with the application

I sent it but I did not receive any response or call about my application.

How I know if I have been approved? do they send approval notification by mail or e-mail?

Is my first time deal with Simmons Bank.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.