Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snow Day App'n

tag
Mellon
Established Contributor

Snow Day App'n

uh oh...its a snow day and I'm getting an app itch...lol....

What is the max # of cards you can have with AMEX? I currently have BCE and Hhonors.......What have been your experience with AMEX ED?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Snow Day App'n

@Mellon wrote:

What is the max # of cards you can have with AMEX? I currently have BCE and Hhonors.......What have been your experience with AMEX ED?

4 Revolvers, and Awesome.

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have 2 charge cards at the moment. going for a revolver later on and canceling the green since i dont move a lot of money through it.

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mellon wrote:

Hey.. get your fingers off the keyboard.  It is snowing at my end tooSmiley Tongue

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Mellon wrote:

Hey.. get your fingers off the keyboard.  It is snowing at my end tooSmiley Tongue

Stay Strong!

ahh snow, I wouldn't mind for it to snow, but here I am in a nice sunny warm weather that i am simply going outside in my t-shirt lol

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Mellon wrote:

Stay Strong!

ahh snow, I wouldn't mind for it to snow, but here I am in a nice sunny warm weather that i am simply going outside in my t-shirt lol

@Anonymous,

I am soo sick of wearing coats right now.. I'd love to be you right now in that sunny weather.  Counting the days to spring...

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Over here in SoCal running the AC in the middle of winter!  

I'd love to build a snow man right now!

Is the AMEX green a business card? 

Message 7 of 16
907grown
Established Contributor

Here in alaska soaking up the sun!! 44 degrees, not a stitch of snow on the ground at my house. Total BS winter so far....

but back to apping, I apped for BCP less than 30 days after getting green, that was 2/1/15, denied, how long to wait to apply again? All I really want is BCP. if I can score that freedom and it will be SD'd.

Starting Score: 460
Current Score: EQ 764, TU 764, EX 740,
BOA AK AIR 30,000, Discover IT 6300, Freedom 25,300, Barclays RMC 15,660, Ring 15,000, BCE 15,000, QS17,000,AARP 15,000, ChaseFU 8,000,AND A LOT MORE!
Message 8 of 16
907grown
Established Contributor

AD green card closed as soon as I get BCP

Starting Score: 460
Current Score: EQ 764, TU 764, EX 740,
BOA AK AIR 30,000, Discover IT 6300, Freedom 25,300, Barclays RMC 15,660, Ring 15,000, BCE 15,000, QS17,000,AARP 15,000, ChaseFU 8,000,AND A LOT MORE!
Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Mellon wrote:

Stay Strong!

@Anonymous,

I am soo sick of wearing coats right now.. I'd love to be you right now in that sunny weather.  Counting the days to spring...

Its the opposite for me! I'm soo sick of this warm weather! i want a normal winter, and i can't even have that in the middle of February here Smiley Sad

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.