cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sportsman Guide Visa. Prescreened acceptance link?

tag
kaw943
Regular Contributor

Re: Sportsman Guide Visa. Prescreened acceptance link?

@ChargedUp wrote:

Found this link on a Google search. Is this a SP app link for SG Visa?

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/alliancedata/prescreenacceptance

It only asks for DOB, last 4 and income.  Strange that I'm not seeing it ask for any other info?

I'm in the garden, otherwise I might follow this to see where it leads.

Okay this is weird, I clicked the link provided and it had my address, phone and email already populated.  It also stated that this was for the rewards club visa vs the store card.  How did they have this info just from me clicking the link?  Should I go on and provide the info and see what happpens?

Trans 740| Equifax 722| Experian 733| Chase Sapphire Reserve 20k|Discover It 12k| Bofa Cash Rewards 22k| Citi Prestige 11k and AA Executive WEMC 22k|Amazon SC 7k|FNBO TravElite 10k| Amex Plat NSPL, Everyday Preferred 6k|PenFed Plat Rewards
Message 11 of 12
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: Sportsman Guide Visa. Prescreened acceptance link?

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for that data point, it's great news!  I believe it contradicts what Ive read in some past posts.  It's great to know the Sportmans Guide Visa is still available via SCT!  I highly recommend it for those in a rebuild, and even those who aren't.  

I am a rarity. More than likely you WILL get a HP.

Too many posters have attested to that.

Good Luck!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.