Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sportsman guide advantage Visa - Closed due to AA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sportsman guide advantage Visa - Closed due to AA

Good afternoon all,

I tried the sct about 30 minutes ago and was approved. I entered last 4 of ss# and haven't seen any alerts from any of the 3 yet.

But... I don't recall seeing what my credit limit is and I haven't received an acceptance email with any details yet either.

I received my order confirmation and it states the order was paid with the advantage visa though.

I know their snail mail can live up to that name but is this all normal for them?
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Re: Sportsman guide advantage visa

I don't know about them, but Discover didn't send me any confirmation email that I was approved. I can't recall if they sent me an email about the shipped card days later, but I was definitely left in limbo after the online approval.

Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I called them and was eventually able to speak to a nice lady who informed me my sl is $2k. It's lower than i was hoping for but now I know.

Does anyone know if I have to wait 6 months for a cli on this one?
Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't quite remember when the first CLI is but after the first it will be exactly every 4 months and 1 day.  It doesn't change.

Message 4 of 23
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Welcome To myFICO Forums and

Message 5 of 23
cf2701
Regular Contributor

My SL was $2,500 about 11 months ago.  I am now at $4,900.  The first CLI is 6 months and a day.  Every other one after that is 4 months and a day - to my understanding.

BBVA Clearpoints $16,000 | Discover $13,900 | CECU Visa $10,000 | NFCU Go Rewards Visa Sig. $18,500 | NFCU CLOC $15,000 | PayPal CB MC $10,000 | Paypal Credit $10,000 | Card $7,500 | AMX Hilton Honors Ascend $2,000 | Wayfair $23,900 | Sportsmans Guide Visa $12,400 | Kohls $3,000 | Capital One Savor One $3,500 | PNC Cash Rewards $17,000 | PenFed Power Cash Rewards $10,000 | PenFed Gold $10,000 | Lowe's $20,000 | Best Buy Visa $4,000 | Home Depot $4,000 | NFCU Platinum $25,000
Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all. It is amazing how much information and insight is available on this forum. I have been and off and on again lurker for some time with no need to post until recently because almost every question I've had has had an answer somewhere on this forum.
Message 7 of 23
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

543ce8be5781b587a12d368b5d9ef356.gif

Message 8 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Welcome and congratsSmiley Happy dont be shy post when you need, always welcome. Just be careful applying for other cards around this. Comenity can get skittish with multiple hps around their majors, fyi Smiley Wink.
Message 9 of 23
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

GJ WD.

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.