Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spree results : Chase closed one of my CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Spree results : Chase closed one of my CC

"As the OP unfortunately discovered Smiley Sad a Chase same-day double app nowadays usually leads to the 2nd card being shut down within a few weeks."

If it's been a month or more, do the data points show one might be ok? Has anyone seen a scenario where they've come back 30 or 60 days later and closed the 2nd account?

My 2nd application occurred after 11pm. Is it possible that the application / account actually got processed the following day?
Message 11 of 18
LittleSal
Frequent Contributor

I have a strong feeling this happens on sprees more than we hear. I bet some posters just don’t come back and update on AA.
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting I’d also like to know what the longest is Chase has waited to take AA.
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the new cards! Sorry, about your loss.

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Interesting I’d also like to know what the longest is Chase has waited to take AA.

At least one month in @Zanderbot's case.  Chase didn't outright close the second card but lowered the credit limit from $10,500 to $1,000.  See the thread here:  Chase Sapphire & Freedom approval

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I did read that one thank you! so that appears to be the longest they’ve waited thus far that has been reported?
Message 16 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes I did read that one thank you! so that appears to be the longest they’ve waited thus far that has been reported?

That is at least known on here since there's countless of other similar DPs that go underreported or not tracked otherwise. 

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great information thank you very much
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.