cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spree results : Chase closed one of my CC

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Member

Re: Spree results : Chase closed one of my CC

"As the OP unfortunately discovered Smiley Sad a Chase same-day double app nowadays usually leads to the 2nd card being shut down within a few weeks."

If it's been a month or more, do the data points show one might be ok? Has anyone seen a scenario where they've come back 30 or 60 days later and closed the 2nd account?

My 2nd application occurred after 11pm. Is it possible that the application / account actually got processed the following day?
Starting Score: 696
Current Score: 779
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 18
Frequent Contributor

I have a strong feeling this happens on sprees more than we hear. I bet some posters just don’t come back and update on AA.
Message 12 of 18
Valued Contributor

Interesting I’d also like to know what the longest is Chase has waited to take AA.

(Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)
Scores updated DEC'19.

In order to better answer your questions and record your DPs, please provide your profile stats: Any baddies? (clean/dirty), Number of accounts open and closed on CRs (thick/thin), AoOA? (aged/nonaged), AoYR-Age of Youngest Revolver (new accounts/no new accounts)? Open/closed loan on CR?
For example, mine is clean/thick/aged/new accounts, with open loan on record.
If you don't know where you fall, just list whether you have any baddies, your number of open and closed accounts, AoOA, AoYR and whether you have a loan on record.
For utilization questions, list individual and aggregate utilizations, revolving and installment. please.
Message 13 of 18
Established Contributor

Congratulations on the new cards! Sorry, about your loss.

Message 14 of 18
Senior Contributor

@Birdman7 wrote:
Interesting I’d also like to know what the longest is Chase has waited to take AA.

At least one month in @Zanderbot's case.  Chase didn't outright close the second card but lowered the credit limit from $10,500 to $1,000.  See the thread here:  Chase Sapphire & Freedom approval

Message 15 of 18
Valued Contributor

Yes I did read that one thank you! so that appears to be the longest they’ve waited thus far that has been reported?

Scores updated DEC'19.

In order to better answer your questions and record your DPs, please provide your profile stats: Any baddies? (clean/dirty), Number of accounts open and closed on CRs (thick/thin), AoOA? (aged/nonaged), AoYR-Age of Youngest Revolver (new accounts/no new accounts)? Open/closed loan on CR?
If you don't know where you fall, just list whether you have any baddies, your number of open and closed accounts, AoOA, AoYR and whether you have a loan on record.
For utilization questions, list individual and aggregate utilizations, revolving and installment. please.
Message 16 of 18

@Birdman7 wrote:
Yes I did read that one thank you! so that appears to be the longest they’ve waited thus far that has been reported?

That is at least known on here since there's countless of other similar DPs that go underreported or not tracked otherwise. 

Message 17 of 18
Valued Contributor

Great information thank you very much

Scores updated DEC'19.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.