Did you mean: 

Still Pending...I hope that is a good sign

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Still Pending...I hope that is a good sign

Hockeyplayrr wrote:

always app on a weekday and avoid bank holidays

Point well taken, I have one last app to do on Monday. Then I'm done for a year!

Message 11 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am glad that you are still hopeful. Any time I get a pending approval message, I assume it's a decline. Good luck
Message 12 of 35
aav
Established Contributor

Good luck w/ dc! I app'd for dc on a Sunday and was approved on weds. Pin came in on sat. Hoping for the card this week! I'll probably SD it though til I bring a few balances down. I want to 3x ish w/Amex in abt 30 days so I want to pif first. Then I'm going to use the heck out of it at Sam's club since SAMs only takes mc, visa, and discover.. My cards w/ lower CLs.

EQ - 834 TU - 823 EX - 822
Amex NPSL Amex BCP - 25,000, Amex EDC - 12000, Diner's Club Premier -35,000, Ritz Carlton - 22,500 Discover 25,100, Chase Reserve -31,000 Total Rewards 13200, Barclay 10000 Citi Diamond P 8,900
Message 13 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The weekends are hard when you are waiting for an approval Smiley Very Happy

I apped for the victoria secret card more than a week ago and I only just found out I was approved today via credit karma-I thought for sure they said heck no LOL

Yes brutal, but the suspense was killing me so I had to app lol.

OAN...is credit karma usually quick? I was thinking about purchasing another credit monitoring service as an backup.

If you get an AMEX, CreditSecure is pretty good and allows DAILY pulls for $25/mo. It's a Plus score but I've noticed they're not exceedingly far from my FICO's, always within 30pts.

Message 14 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

medwar1 wrote:
I am glad that you are still hopeful. Any time I get a pending approval message, I assume it's a decline. Good luck

Well I receieved the 'still pending' from NFCU, DC, and now CSP. I was approved for the NFCU cc in about 2 days, I think I will be approved for the DC, and well the CSP I think I have a good shot at it. I started apping on 10\30 and my scores are relatively in a good condition. Plus I already had the Chase Slate card for about 7 yrs, with good use and payment history.

C'mon CSP approve already lol

Message 15 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@aav wrote:

Good luck w/ dc! I app'd for dc on a Sunday and was approved on weds. Pin came in on sat. Hoping for the card this week! I'll probably SD it though til I bring a few balances down. I want to 3x ish w/Amex in abt 30 days so I want to pif first. Then I'm going to use the heck out of it at Sam's club since SAMs only takes mc, visa, and discover.. My cards w/ lower CLs.

Well with scores like that, I can see why they approved you in 3 days...Congrats. What kind of cl did they give you?

Message 16 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The weekends are hard when you are waiting for an approval Smiley Very Happy

I apped for the victoria secret card more than a week ago and I only just found out I was approved today via credit karma-I thought for sure they said heck no LOL

Yes brutal, but the suspense was killing me so I had to app lol.

OAN...is credit karma usually quick? I was thinking about purchasing another credit monitoring service as an backup.

If you get an AMEX, CreditSecure is pretty good and allows DAILY pulls for $25/mo. It's a Plus score but I've noticed they're not exceedingly far from my FICO's, always within 30pts.

Was just approved for the BCEP, will check out CreditSecure...Thanks!!! Does AMEX do a good at reporting correct limits to all 3 CBs?

Message 17 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I app'd for the CSP on 11/2 and according to CK and my Cap1 credit tracker, Chase pulled my TU today in the wee hours of the morning. I don't know if Chase delayed pulling my credit file or if the monitor service was late in reporting. Will give them another call in a few hours.

Message 18 of 35
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I app'd for the CSP on 11/2 and according to CK and my Cap1 credit tracker, Chase pulled my TU today in the wee hours of the morning. I don't know if Chase delayed pulling my credit file or if the monitor service was late in reporting. Will give them another call in a few hours.

Does chase pull TU for new apps or current customers? They pulled EX when I got the Southwest card

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 19 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

ojefferyo wrote:

intellis wrote:

Does chase pull TU for new apps or current customers? They pulled EX when I got the Southwest card

Whats the defintion of 'new customer'? I've had the Slate card since 2007, but this is my first time applying for the CSP.

Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.