cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Credit Solutions CLI still work?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony Credit Solutions CLI still work?

You can only get a soft pull credit limit increase on a PPMC after 60 days / 2 statements, otherwise it will require a hard pull with no guarantee of an increase. I posted a thread about this.
Message 11 of 17
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
You can only get a soft pull credit limit increase on a PPMC after 60 days / 2 statements, otherwise it will require a hard pull with no guarantee of an increase. I posted a thread about this.

This is not quite accurate.

You can request an increase which is a SP, but they rarely ever at the 2 month mark, normally 4 months but I have seen rare 3 months increases.

Always SPs with synch IME whether I do online or call CS..................................

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

This is not quite accurate.

You can request an increase which is a SP, but they rarely ever at the 2 month mark, normally 4 months but I have seen rare 3 months increases.

Always SPs with synch IME whether I do online or call CS..................................

Synch is always SP yes, you're correct. The information I was sharing came straight from a Synch chat rep when I wanted to see if I could increase my limit. That's what she told me. So in my best interest, it would just be wiser to wait for either an auto cli or a cli request after the alloted time.

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@

Message 14 of 17
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@

Yeah alot of people have better luck with credit solutions, I only called them once as I have had success online but once you hit 10K with a majority of synch cards you then need to call CS.

Of course it's best to always ask if it's a SP, but I have never encountered a HP when requesting online or calling in.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 15 of 17
nykos5000
Regular Contributor

After 6 months or so I was finally able to get a CLI on my PP MC. After three or so billing cycles I would try online with a denial. At the 6 month point I got a denial online but then a letter showed up stating that my credit freeze is causing an issue and to call into their customer service center. A quck unfreeze of my TU report and a call to their CS center and I received a CLI. I asked for $5k but maybe I was being too bashful. 

BK7 08/2016 | DC 12/2016

Message 16 of 17
RootDet
Established Contributor

Credit solutions work well, i recently did it for Walmart. They always require an unfrozen TU, even though you get a soft pull.

I have seen new accounts call in and get a cli once they speak to credit solutions. I mostly see it on Lowes, but I imagine it happens on others too. 

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.