Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony is DOUBLE PULLING__ TU and EX + SageStream/Innovis

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Synchrony is DOUBLE PULLING__ TU and EX

double and triple pulls as eluded to by others are becoming the normal for Sync now along with a pull on sagestream..  few months back denied a card with them due to sagestream froozen.. Don't even have that PIN anymore was a loss of a TU HP for that experience as all my majors were unfroozen..

Message 11 of 41
GApeachy
Super Contributor

I'll add a few dp's:

(all approvals)

1. 1Travel dc  Jan 2020: hp'd Sagestream and TU

2. TJX dc   Feb 2020: hp'd Sagestream and TU

3. Ebay mc  Aug 2020: hp'd Sagestream and TU

4. Venmo vs  Feb 2021: hp'd Sagestream and TU

I got locked out of Factor Trust, but I've seen sp's on it by Synchrony in the past for Lowe's and Walmart.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 12 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

I'll add a few dp's:

(all approvals)

1. 1Travel  dcJan 2020: hp'd Sagestream and TU

2. TJX dc Feb 2020: hp'd Sagestream and TU

3. Ebay mc Aug 2020: hp'd Sagestream and TU

4. Venmo vs Feb 2021: hp'd Sagestream and TU

I got locked out of Factor Trust, but I've seen sp's on it by Synchrony in the past for Lowe's and Walmart.

You've been a busy peach. Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 41
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

I'll add a few dp's:

(all approvals)

1. 1Travel  dcJan 2020: hp'd Sagestream and TU

2. TJX dc Feb 2020: hp'd Sagestream and TU

3. Ebay mc Aug 2020: hp'd Sagestream and TU

4. Venmo vs Feb 2021: hp'd Sagestream and TU

You've been a busy peach. Smiley Wink

Well it's a sicknessSmiley LOL

Message 14 of 41
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

No clue about my Sagestream etc, but im so glad i got all my Sync cards when they were a simple TU puller lol. I did get pulled once on Experian on a cli attempt years ago which was wild but now they want multiple bureaus  and secondary agencies. Cray craySmiley Wink

Message 15 of 41
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

No clue about my Sagestream etc, but im so glad i got all my Sync cards when they were a simple TU puller lol. I did get pulled once on Experian on a cli attempt years ago which was wild but now they want multiple bureaus  and secondary agencies. Cray craySmiley Wink

Order you a report.  I just got mine a few days ago.  Guess what?  They had my bday in 1919, **bleep**, really?  It's a good thing to check.  I'm really surprised I was approved being a centurion and all..jeez.

Message 16 of 41
toi34
Established Contributor

Synchrony= SageStream->Innovis + TU and EX

I'm not sure if this has been clarified or not, but I want to save you unnecessary wasted hard pulls. 

Sagestream pulls from Innovis, so if your Innovis is frozen Sagetream won't be able to provide info to Synchrony, Comenity, or other creditors. 

Sagestream and Innovis are two separate companies (I thought they were one in the same but name-changed again. Remember IDA?)

Synchrony customer service was nice enough to rescind the hard inqs from EX. I'm still working on TU.

The long and short of it is...before you app for Amazon+: call to unlock Innovis, call to unlock Sagstream, unlock TU and unlock EX.

Message 17 of 41
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Synchrony= SageStream->Innovis + TU and EX

@toi34 wrote:

I'm not sure if this has been clarified or not, but I want to save you unnecessary wasted hard pulls. 

Sagestream pulls from Innovis, so if your Innovis is frozen Sagetream won't be able to provide info to Synchrony, Comenity, or other creditors. 

Sagestream and Innovis are two separate companies (I thought they were one in the same but name-changed again. Remember IDA?)

Synchrony customer service was nice enough to rescind the hard inqs from EX. I'm still working on TU.

The long and short of it is...before you app for Amazon+: call to unlock Innovis, call to unlock Sagstream, unlock TU and unlock EX.

What's Amazon + ?

Message 18 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought TransUnion owned Sagestream? And I also thought they kept their own records in addition to pulling from multiple alternative bureaus?
Message 19 of 41
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I thought TransUnion owned Sagestream? And I also thought they kept their own records in addition to pulling from multiple alternative bureaus?

Sagestream has historically used Lexis Nexis as a data source and was purchased by Lexis Nexis maybe a year or so ago.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 20 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.