Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T/U and the lost inquiries

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

T/U and the lost inquiries

Just curious. Is anyone taking 'advantage' of this momentary and temporary score jump?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: T/U and the lost inquiries

I noticed that too.
Message 2 of 16
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

whats happening with TU? Credit karma says, all my 14 Hard inqs on TU was removed from last week report to today. The score just jumped 10 points however.
4/2024 FICO TU-840|EX - 838|EQ -840
Total Credit - $535K+
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 840
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Gardening since Mar/2024
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you pull an actual hard copy of your TU report they are still there.

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Editor's note/addendum:

My question is NOT why or how this snafu has occurred. It simply has for whatever glitch and for a few weeks now, albeit temporarily. 

My question is: is the community doing anything w this artificial boost in their scores especially w issuers/lenders who focus on T/U reports?  

For example: new apps?  CLI's?  Etc..

My apologies for not being more clear. 

Thanks. 

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just on my paid for "official" T/U site and they were indeed all gone. 

Message 6 of 16
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Ive seen a couple people posting their app spree which appears to have been triggered by TU

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 7 of 16
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I've seen the same thing. Several have posted going on app sprees because of this. I've also seen a thread where someone did this, then after some approvals the inquiries came back. They were a bit worried at that point.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I noticed yesterday that TU updated the format of their report. I am wondering if this has anything to do with the glitch of inquiries disappearing. I have not apped. I am in the garden, but even if I wasn't, I wouldn't want more pulls on TU. When the inquiries come back some may be hit really hard. I had 15 inquiries when they were showing. 

I have been tempted with soft pulls for CLI's, but decided to just garden and watch my scores go higher. It's a good thing.Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I noticed yesterday that TU updated the format of their report. I am wondering if this has anything to do with the glitch of inquiries disappearing. I have not apped. I am in the garden, but even if I wasn't, I wouldn't want more pulls on TU. When the inquiries come back some may be hit really hard. I had 15 inquiries when they were showing. 

I have been tempted with soft pulls for CLI's, but decided to just garden and watch my scores go higher. It's a good thing.Smiley Happy

When I log in to TU my inquiries are gone but when I go see my credit report for disputing the inquiries are all present. Believe me they are all there.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.