Did you mean: 

The Definitive Amex 3X CLI Guide

tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: The Definitive Amex 3X CLI Guide

@kr3st00 wrote:

It seems like a lot of people all over the forums that are scared of the tax documents and income verification... Why is that? 

I've never understood that. Doesn't seem like anyone wants to provide that to them, but I don't get why that is. 

Nah, it's not that people are scared. People don't want a CCC all up in their business. Since I am single with no family, I just might--and that's a mighty big "might"--provide my tax information if it's for a CC that I desperately want or want to keep. However, if my tax information provided one iota of information that was family related--nope, it's not happening. So I understand everyone who makes the decision not to provide tax information. And it's their prerogative one way or the other.

That's my take on it anyway.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 4951 of 5,432
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

No.

But I thought that you had to wait 60 days between account openings on revolvers.

I had applied for two revolvers last year within two days of eachother, both approved!

Amex BCP and Everyday. (not toy starter limits) I had 7 revolvers and two charge cards. closed 2 of the revolvers,

after I transfered ALL the CL to other cards. So Now at 5 revolvers and 2 Charge cards.

Also I have had only 1 HP in 35+ years.

Message 4952 of 5,432
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have an amex, I want 2 cards with one hard pull. How should I apply? I don't see an option for 2 cards on there site.
Will I have to call?
Thank you
Message 4953 of 5,432
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I don't have an amex, I want 2 cards with one hard pull. How should I apply? I don't see an option for 2 cards on there site.
Will I have to call?
Thank you

@Anonymous  ..Have you checked the American Express "Pre-Qualified card page" ?

Once you get one Card approved, the "Usually the second card is a soft pull" YMMV

You have to apply one at a time.

What cards are you looking at?

Message 4954 of 5,432
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 business cards(hoping the rules are the same for biz) blue cash & blue business plus.

Thank you

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1037433

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1054390
Message 4955 of 5,432
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ImTheDevil
@WarEagle1
Message 4956 of 5,432
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don’t know the business card rules as I don’t have any of them. I would imagine applying for them follows the same policies as the personal side. As stated above, getting two on the same HP is very much going to be luck since we don’t know for sure why it happens. I can only offer up my experience several posts up.
Message 4957 of 5,432
Anonymous
Not applicable

excellent info! :-)
Message 4958 of 5,432
elixerin
Established Contributor

im hoping someone from the revolving business side and can help with my little query here, i got a 3x increase on my personal card in the beginning of Jan. Does this mean to get an increase on the business side i wait 61 days from approval or 181 days from personal increase?

does the 61 or 181 day apply at all to business side? or can i request one earlier with good odds of an increase?

edit: also if i transfer 6k out of 12k from personal limit to business, if above applies can i increase 3x from 12k? or the remaining 6k

thanks all
Message 4959 of 5,432
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elixerin wrote:
im hoping someone from the revolving business side and can help with my little query here, i got a 3x increase on my personal card in the beginning of Jan. Does this mean to get an increase on the business side i wait 61 days from approval or 181 days from personal increase?

does the 61 or 181 day apply at all to business side? or can i request one earlier with good odds of an increase?

edit: also if i transfer 6k out of 12k from personal limit to business, if above applies can i increase 3x from 12k? or the remaining 6k

thanks all

You need to wait the 181 days,  The Ames CLI rules are account specific, meaning they don't distinguish between personal or business.

Message 4960 of 5,432
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.