Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Definitive Amex 3X CLI Guide

tag
Ivylicious1908
Regular Contributor

Re: The Definitive Amex 3X CLI Guide

Well I was bored at 2am and thought since I'm up I might as well hit the AMEX love button for that 3X CLI.  And........ BAM APPROVED!!! SL 2k increased after 4 months to 6k and 6 months later 18k!! So to answer your question above 3X limit is still going.

Message 5401 of 5,432
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ivylicious1908 wrote:

Well I was bored at 2am and thought since I'm up I might as well hit the AMEX love button for that 3X CLI.  And........ BAM APPROVED!!! SL 2k increased after 4 months to 6k and 6 months later 18k!! So to answer your question above 3X limit is still going.

wow. nice! congrats on the smooth instant approval. those are always the best. appreciate the very useful DP.

also, is your total CL w/ amex anything close to 50% of your stated income? or much less? trying to get more DPs for amex total CL exposure limits.

Message 5402 of 5,432
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

@Ivylicious1908 wrote:

That card took off like a rocket, congratulations on a fantastic CLI!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 5403 of 5,432
Ivylicious1908
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ivylicious1908 wrote:

wow. nice! congrats on the smooth instant approval. those are always the best. appreciate the very useful DP.

also, is your total CL w/ amex anything close to 50% of your stated income? or much less? trying to get more DPs for amex total CL exposure limits.

Oh noooo my income is 214k. CS is 750's across all 3 bureaus . 

Message 5404 of 5,432
SPChaser
Established Contributor

Wow amazing CLI approvals! Hope to be experiencing similar success. 

@Ivylicious1908 wrote:

“Play the game, but don't believe in it“
Message 5405 of 5,432
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Ivylicious1908  ..Congratulations!!  .. fabulous growthSmiley Happy

Message 5406 of 5,432
Ivylicious1908
Regular Contributor

Thanks!! Smart I'm trying to be like you!! Smiley Happy

Message 5407 of 5,432
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ivylicious1908 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ivylicious1908 wrote:

Oh noooo my income is 214k. CS is 750's across all 3 bureaus . 

nice. that means you have a lot of room to CLI. please keep us posted on your next 3x experiment. curious to see if more problems occur at the 25k or 35k level.

look at this post. similar sequence to you:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/The-Definitive-Amex-3X-CLI-Guide/m-p/2625323#M9931

Message 5408 of 5,432
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG.   Clean report only real issue is AAC is low since I like cards and SUBs.   DP 798 score on American express credit check site (vantange 3).  BCE   8k to 20k  instance approval.    Totally stoked and I know I left a few k on the table but in reality 20k is more then enough of a limit for me.    I might go for the 34.5k at some point but very very happy right now.    

Message 5409 of 5,432
Ivylicious1908
Regular Contributor

Yes I hope to achieve that 35K someday! Smiley Happy

Message 5410 of 5,432
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.