Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Newest SP SCT Alive Again?

tag
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Re: The SP SCT Alive Again? DP Please.

You can add me to the HP list for Williams Sonoma Visa. Surprisingly, they pulled EQ for me. Rarely do I get EQ pulls. I was approved on the 22nd.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 21 of 487
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@macinjosh wrote:

You can add me to the HP list for Williams Sonoma Visa. Surprisingly, they pulled EQ for me. Rarely do I get EQ pulls. I was approved on the 22nd.

Well, dang-it! and Congrats! all at the same time....

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 22 of 487
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

Well, dang-it! and Congrats! all at the same time....

Thanks! It was only $1,000, but as long as they continue to offer no fee BT's, once my card grows enough, I'll have to do one.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 23 of 487
CivalV
Established Contributor

When your preapproval came up did it say Williams Sonoma Credit Card or Williams Sonoma VISA? Mine says credit card. I definitely don’t want another store card but if it’s the visa I might go for it 

Message 24 of 487
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

CivaIV,

My preapproval said WS VISA. I had to enter my whole SSN but it was approved for $1,000.  

Guyatthebeach

Message 25 of 487
Anonymous
Not applicable

SCT was comparable to a unicorn for me. I’ve tried so many times and never could figure it out. Saw this thread and decided to try again. And IT WORKED! Approved for $500 at Victoria’s Secret, no HP!
Message 26 of 487
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
SCT was comparable to a unicorn for me. I’ve tried so many times and never could figure it out. Saw this thread and decided to try again. And IT WORKED! Approved for $500 at Victoria’s Secret, no HP!

Congrats on snagging one finally!

Hey, did the app ask you for JUST last 4 digits of SS# or the whole number?  Is this the first time trying for VS?  What others had you tried in the past? 

I noticed my offer at VS has vanished now...had it like a whole month.  Although, I did just take a sct offer at Camping World/Good Sam so who knows, that could be why that offer disappeared but I just got another new offer at Ann Taylor's and the Roaman's offer is still there too.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 27 of 487
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Was the Camping Worlds SCT for the Good Sam Visa or store card?

Guyatthebeach

Message 28 of 487
Anonymous
Not applicable

It only asked for the last 4.
I had even burned comenity with a Victoria’s Secret Card but it was almost 7 years ago.

I have tried VS, Children’s Place, Overstock, and IKEA in the past. However, it’s probably been about a year since I last tried and my scores are over 600 now.
Message 29 of 487
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity Shopping Cart Trick

ive been trying it for my wife and i and its not working. i tried it for VS, Overstock, and express with no luck. tried numerous times.

Message 30 of 487
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.