Did you mean: 

The Newest SP SCT Alive Again?

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: The SP SCT Alive Again? DP Please.

@Anonymous wrote:

9. Approved for the Ultamate Rewards Credit Card; CL: $400

Question: The fine print says Ultamate Rewards Mastercard is issued by Comenity Capital Bank. Did I get the MC or the store card?

First, Congrats!!!!! (You may have the MC) 

Did your Congratulations show this? "Your Ultamate Rewards Mastercard has been approved!"  or  this "Your Ultamate Rewards Credit Card has been approved"

Plus the picture on the approval would have the MC logo...do you remember seeing it?

My MC Fine Print:

*Subject to credit approval. 20% off all products and services on your first purchase with your credit card. 20%
discount is only at Ulta Beauty and cannot be applied to previous purchases or gift cards.
The Ultamate Rewards® Program is offered by Ulta Beauty® and its terms may change at any time. For program
information, points balance, and full rewards terms and conditions, please visit ulta.com/credit.
The Ultamate Rewards® Mastercard® is issued by Comenity Capital Bank pursuant to a license from Mastercard.
Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 51 of 487
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! 

Mine says "Your Ultamate Rewards Credit Card has been approved"

Picture does not show a MC logo on the card.

My fine print reads exactly like yours. 

Message 52 of 487
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Hockeypnc1 wrote:

Can't get any pop ups at Ulta for the ULTA card

Wanting the Ultamate MC preferably. 

It is my understanding that if your credit profile has a BK, the MC/V/D [pre-approved] versions will not display as pop-ups.

Message 53 of 487
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you! 

Mine says "Your Ultamate Rewards Credit Card has been approved"

Picture does not show a MC logo on the card.

My fine print reads exactly like yours. 

It appears you were approved for the store card version, not the MC.

Message 54 of 487
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Well adding another HP for OS. Nothing set yet on who gets SP'ed or HP'ed.

Message 55 of 487
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@FireMedic1 

Have you ever gotten a HP for one of their cli's?  I did when I called in on a new acct.  I was hoping to get them to raise my sl and the csr said it could be a hp since it was so new.  I asked her to go ahead and my "Trustedid" dinged my phone immediately.  My fault- I poked the bear.

Message 56 of 487
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@FireMedic1 

Have you ever gotten a HP for one of their cli's?  I did when I called in on a new acct.  I was hoping to get them to raise my sl and the csr said it could be a hp since it was so new.  I asked her to go ahead and my "Trustedid" dinged my phone immediately.  My fault- I poked the bear.

I've only had my PP MC for almost 3 months. First Sync account in 20 yrs. Actually I dont need anymore credit limits. 76K is way more than enough than I'd ever used. Just glad its there in case of emergencys. I'm a bit more in the way of I use the cards so they pay me to use them. Dont want to lose my profit from paying interest. If I want something. Save for it. Buy it. Get rewarded from cash back. Smiley Very Happy

Message 57 of 487
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@FireMedic1 

I've only had my PP MC for almost 3 months. First Sync account in 20 yrs.

My cli hp was from Comenity on my UltamateMC....also I was told by CSR if I wanted to do a cli request for my HSN acct. (this was last week) they'd probably hp me.  So cli's are not free for me anymore.

Message 58 of 487
Anonymous
Not applicable

SCT in mid-June results. Wayfair & Overstock = SP. Ikea = HP on EX

Message 59 of 487
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been able to get VS, Brylane home and NY&C without the HP. It's been almost 3 weeks since I got them and did not see a HP till now. I just pulled my reports 4 days back.
Message 60 of 487
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.