Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Newest SP SCT Alive Again?

tag
uscgamecock
Valued Member

Re: The Newest SP SCT Alive Again?

@FireMedic1  Please don't forget to add Appliances Connection to the list that I mentioned a few posts back. Evidently a new Comenity card. Soft Pull. SCT approved for $4500. This is a good one for anyone shopping appliances. Pricing is better than HD/Lowe's and they have 0% offers.

Message 361 of 487
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@uscgamecock wrote:

@FireMedic1  Please don't forget to add Appliances Connection to the list that I mentioned a few posts back. Evidently a new Comenity card. Soft Pull. SCT approved for $4500. This is a good one for anyone shopping appliances. Pricing is better than HD/Lowe's and they have 0% offers.

Thanks @uscgamecock for the DP's. Added. Congrats!

Message 362 of 487
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last week I was approved for the Express Next with a SP. Credit Limt was 50k but after reading and posting that may be a glitch. Still waiting for card arrival to confirm SL. Also tried the William Sonoma got the pop up for pre approval  but decided not to go thru with the app. Also got the Overstock pop up as well but didn't continue. Was just bored and was trying most of them. Couldn't get Sportsman or Ceasars to work out of all the ones I tried.

Message 363 of 487
comebackkid15
Regular Contributor

Well, I did try the Kolhs pre qualified linky...no SCT for me....and it did say I was approved, but no mention of how much...:facepalm:

I'd be willing to take the card if I had an idea of what was offered..cripes, it should be THAT easy, lol

Message 364 of 487
comebackkid15
Regular Contributor

So far, the Kolhs Pre Approved link is still a SP...

Funny thing is, if the card is backed by C1, why doesn't it show in the pre-approved link on the C1 website?

I can get C1 to approve fir a Kolhs,  but not for a different Capital One product...outside a auto loan offer..eyeroll.

Message 365 of 487
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried on Williams Sonoma today, added $170 item and proceeded to checkout as a guest. Received the pre approval pop up with a Visa card picture. Entered full SS and was granted $3k limit. The confirmation email shows only the store card however. No biggie, just wanted to utilization headroom, but be warned if you want the visa. No notifications of HP yet...

Message 366 of 487
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Congrats @Anonymous  when the card comes in the mail you can create an account and apply for a cli.  Sometimes you'll get a hefty raise in credit with a sp.  Just be sure that it doesn't mention the need to pull your report.

Also, Williams Sonoma is one of the cards that will show a pic. of the Visa but once you read the terms you will or should be able to tell if it's referring to apr for instore purchases only with no mention of apr for purchases outside of store (like for the Visa capability).  Just for future reference for anyone else looking into this card and generally all cards.  Look for the apr's.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 367 of 487
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Tried on Williams Sonoma today, added $170 item and proceeded to checkout as a guest. Received the pre approval pop up with a Visa card picture. Entered full SS and was granted $3k limit. The confirmation email shows only the store card however. No biggie, just wanted to utilization headroom, but be warned if you want the visa. No notifications of HP yet...

Congratulations on your Approval..

Message 368 of 487
comebackkid15
Regular Contributor

Well, the SCT really is a trick, because I tried at least 3 or 4 retailers with amounts in the cart and u still can't get the orders to pop up...argh!

So far tried:

William Sonoma

Sportsman Guide 

VS

J. Crew

Overstock 

Appliances Connection 

Wayfair....which kinda worked, bit you had to okay a HP in the end to get the actual result.

Message 369 of 487
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got the Kohls pre-approval and apped. It was a hard pull from TU. Current FICO8 for TU is 608. Got approved for $300. Ironically, Cap1 won't show pre-qual for any other cards (understandable given recent BK burns).

Message 370 of 487
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.