Did you mean: 

The Newest SP SCT Alive Again?

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: The Newest SP SCT Alive Again?

@Anonymous wrote:

I got an new card in the mail saying that starting tomorrow I will not have a wayfair card but a comenity  MasterCard. Also they'll be transferring over my wayfair balance and letting me keep the special financing I had with wayfair just for the remainder of that balance.  Has anyone else got this?? on the wayfair website they have new financing options with affirm etc. that I don't remember seeing when I first applied in May. Maybe that is why some are getting hard pulls because it's no longer a store card but a regular credit card with no store brand your applying for?? 🤷🏾‍♀️ I haven't activated it yet but so far no hard pulls with them transferring me to the MasterCard but it's a horrible apr at 29.99% 🙄

Congrats. Theres a huge thread on Wayfair here:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Comenity-shutting-down-Wayfair-Credit-Card/td-p/6101725 

Message 391 of 487
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@FireMedic1- Huge appreciation for your diligence and ambition in the efforts shared with all of us.

I don't know what might appear ahead (or maybe nothing) but today received back to back approvals for Appliances Connection $2.5K & Ann Taylor Mastercard sporting $1K SL. Does anyone know if these pull EQ? Nothing showing on reports and they both only asked for last 4 SS numbers.

Rather surprised since i am but a mere 2 days short of 60 days since BK7 DC from July. They should assist well going forward and perhaps even grow a bit. Unknown what the actual FICO Scores are at this time since i not yet obtained those to gauge exactly where i sit on current scoring. The wording with Ann Taylor was MC with its last 4 card numbers already set for my purchase.

Unless anything changes you might can add that both are SP.

uu88.jpg

Message 392 of 487
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was curious to see if this works..... And it does! I got Williams & Sonoma SP, Children's Place SP, and Express SP. I went to Camping World's for the Sam card & got the pop up, but didn't pull the trigger because I thought I had already went kind of crazy.

Message 393 of 487
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

but didn't pull the trigger because I thought I had already went kind of crazy.

Good Call!  Enjoy and congrats Smiley Wink

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 394 of 487
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@FireMedic1- Huge appreciation for your diligence and ambition in the efforts shared with all of us.

I don't know what might appear ahead (or maybe nothing) but today received back to back approvals for Appliances Connection $2.5K & Ann Taylor Mastercard sporting $1K SL. Does anyone know if these pull EQ? Nothing showing on reports and they both only asked for last 4 SS numbers.

Rather surprised since i am but a mere 2 days short of 60 days since BK7 DC from July. They should assist well going forward and perhaps even grow a bit. Unknown what the actual FICO Scores are at this time since i not yet obtained those to gauge exactly where i sit on current scoring. The wording with Ann Taylor was MC with its last 4 card numbers already set for my purchase.

Unless anything changes you might can add that both are SP.

uu88.jpg

Congrats @CreditMagic7 . Way to go!

Message 395 of 487
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was curious to see if this works..... And it does! I got Williams & Sonoma SP, Children's Place SP, and Express SP. I went to Camping World's for the Sam card & got the pop up, but didn't pull the trigger because I thought I had already went kind of crazy.

Congrats and yes please no more apps. Let the smoke clear for now Smiley Happy

Message 396 of 487
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Updated Sept 20th

Comenity/CCB Cards:

Overstock SP 16  HP 5  

Wayfair 6 HP 6 SP

Ikea SP 4 HP 1SP 

Good Sam Rewards Visa SP 5 HP 2

Williams Sonoma SP 10 HP 5

West Elm HP 1 SP 2 

VS SP 8  HP 1 
Childrens Place SP 5 HP 1

Appliances Connection 4 SP

Ann Taylor MC New Card 2 SP

Sportsman Guide SP 6

Brylane Home SP 1 

Pottery Barn SP 2

Express SP 5

Venus SP 3
Ultamate MC SP 2 

Brylane Home SP 1

NY&C SP 1

J Crew SP 1

Avenue SP 2

Simply Bee SP 1

Boscov HP 11 

Sephora HP 1

Ulta SP 1

Lands End SP 1

Capital One Cards:

Kohls Pre Approval HP 2

Message 397 of 487
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Congrats @CreditMagic7 . Way to go!

Confirmed! Both come USPS. DP's of interest.

AC bumped from $2.5K to $4K after registering. (This one will rise nicely per their schedule)

Ann Taylor IS a Mastercard. Tried a raise but nada. Quite OK since fresh out of the gate expected of a BankCard.

Message 398 of 487
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a Williams-Sonoma with no hard pull. $500 CL. It wasn't QUITE the SCT. I tried to do it but didn't get a popup. They sent me  preapproval letter referencing my online shopping cart having items in it and I repsonded to that.

Message 399 of 487
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got a Williams-Sonoma with no hard pull. $500 CL. It wasn't QUITE the SCT. I tried to do it but didn't get a popup. They sent me  preapproval letter referencing my online shopping cart having items in it and I repsonded to that.

Okay, cool DP!

Well that's a new one on me.  SCT (kind of) via preapproval letter. Snailmail SCT?Smiley Tongue

A SP is a SP and that's all that matters. 

Congrats and hopefully it'll grow every 4-6 months.  Try for a 1st cli when your card arrives.  Set up your online access and punch the luv button and see if it punche$ back!  Good Luck and enjoy

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 400 of 487
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.