Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Newest SP SCT Alive Again?

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: The Newest SP SCT Alive Again?

@Watchmewerk wrote:

I got an new card in the mail saying that starting tomorrow I will not have a wayfair card but a comenity  MasterCard. Also they'll be transferring over my wayfair balance and letting me keep the special financing I had with wayfair just for the remainder of that balance.  Has anyone else got this?? on the wayfair website they have new financing options with affirm etc. that I don't remember seeing when I first applied in May. Maybe that is why some are getting hard pulls because it's no longer a store card but a regular credit card with no store brand your applying for?? 🤷🏾‍♀️ I haven't activated it yet but so far no hard pulls with them transferring me to the MasterCard but it's a horrible apr at 29.99% 🙄

Congrats. Theres a huge thread on Wayfair here:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Comenity-shutting-down-Wayfair-Credit-Card/td-p/610172... 

Message 391 of 398
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@FiresOut- Huge appreciation for your diligence and ambition in the efforts shared with all of us.

I don't know what might appear ahead (or maybe nothing) but today received back to back approvals for Appliances Connection $2.5K & Ann Taylor Mastercard sporting $1K SL. Does anyone know if these pull EQ? Nothing showing on reports and they both only asked for last 4 SS numbers.

Rather surprised since i am but a mere 2 days short of 60 days since BK7 DC from July. They should assist well going forward and perhaps even grow a bit. Unknown what the actual FICO Scores are at this time since i not yet obtained those to gauge exactly where i sit on current scoring. The wording with Ann Taylor was MC with its last 4 card numbers already set for my purchase.

Unless anything changes you might can add that both are SP.

uu88.jpg

Message 392 of 398
Highlighted

I was curious to see if this works..... And it does! I got Williams & Sonoma SP, Children's Place SP, and Express SP. I went to Camping World's for the Sam card & got the pop up, but didn't pull the trigger because I thought I had already went kind of crazy.

Message 393 of 398
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@keykey5 wrote:

but didn't pull the trigger because I thought I had already went kind of crazy.

Good Call!  Enjoy and congrats Smiley Wink

”MY TAKE HOME PAY DON’T TAKE ME HOME”
Message 394 of 398
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@FiresOut- Huge appreciation for your diligence and ambition in the efforts shared with all of us.

I don't know what might appear ahead (or maybe nothing) but today received back to back approvals for Appliances Connection $2.5K & Ann Taylor Mastercard sporting $1K SL. Does anyone know if these pull EQ? Nothing showing on reports and they both only asked for last 4 SS numbers.

Rather surprised since i am but a mere 2 days short of 60 days since BK7 DC from July. They should assist well going forward and perhaps even grow a bit. Unknown what the actual FICO Scores are at this time since i not yet obtained those to gauge exactly where i sit on current scoring. The wording with Ann Taylor was MC with its last 4 card numbers already set for my purchase.

Unless anything changes you might can add that both are SP.

uu88.jpg

Congrats @CreditMagic7 . Way to go!

Message 395 of 398
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@keykey5 wrote:

I was curious to see if this works..... And it does! I got Williams & Sonoma SP, Children's Place SP, and Express SP. I went to Camping World's for the Sam card & got the pop up, but didn't pull the trigger because I thought I had already went kind of crazy.

Congrats and yes please no more apps. Let the smoke clear for now Smiley Happy

Message 396 of 398
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Updated Sept 20th

Comenity/CCB Cards:

Overstock SP 16  HP 5  

Wayfair 6 HP 6 SP

Ikea SP 4 HP 1SP 

Good Sam Rewards Visa SP 5 HP 2

Williams Sonoma SP 10 HP 5

West Elm HP 1 SP 2 

VS SP 8  HP 1 
Childrens Place SP 5 HP 1

Appliances Connection 4 SP

Ann Taylor MC New Card 2 SP

Sportsman Guide SP 6

Brylane Home SP 1 

Pottery Barn SP 2

Express SP 5

Venus SP 3
Ultamate MC SP 2 

Brylane Home SP 1

NY&C SP 1

J Crew SP 1

Avenue SP 2

Simply Bee SP 1

Boscov HP 11 

Sephora HP 1

Ulta SP 1

Lands End SP 1

Capital One Cards:

Kohls Pre Approval HP 2

Message 397 of 398
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@FiresOut wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Congrats @CreditMagic7 . Way to go!

Confirmed! Both come USPS. DP's of interest.

AC bumped from $2.5K to $4K after registering. (This one will rise nicely per their schedule)

Ann Taylor IS a Mastercard. Tried a raise but nada. Quite OK since fresh out of the gate expected of a BankCard.

Message 398 of 398
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.