Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Newest SP SCT Alive Again?

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: The SP SCT Alive Again? DP Please.

@Guyatthebeach wrote:

Was the Camping Worlds SCT for the Good Sam Visa or store card?

Guyatthebeach

It was the Visa.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 31 of 487
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok go ahead and add one more for Children’s Place (SP). Only asked for last 4 of social. Got my only two store cards today and got both of the ones I wanted Smiley Happy
Message 32 of 487
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Comenity Shopping Cart Trick

@Anonymous wrote:

ive been trying it for my wife and i and its not working. i tried it for VS, Overstock, and express with no luck. tried numerous times.

What I have found to work for me to make those pop-ups pop up is: (I'm no expert-not claiming to be/this is my method to the madness)

1. If you've already been to the site without success, don't go back there for 30 days. Seriously

2. Before even opening a new tab, clear cache and cookies, then go into incognito mode P.S. unlock your reports!

3. Once at the one site (the one you want the most) create an acct., log in, opt in and/or except any email offers.

4. Browse slowly and add 3 different items to your cart.  Take at least 10 mins. to do this, more is better. NOTE: if you don't want a low limit add about $290.00 worth of stuff, that way you might not get a pop-up for a $250.00 cl....that's not a fact but that's just my thinking with experimenting.  

5. Go to cart and apply any offers/codes and then hit checkout.

6. Fill out your info. ie. name and shipping address (notice if payment is on same page as shipping- if so, don't even bother). 

7. Then click to go to payment......that's when you should receive the pop-up congratulations.  If not, don't try for another 30 days.

8. Read the fine print/terms on the pop-up.  Sometimes you will receive an offer for only the mastercard or visa version BUT sometimes you will      receive a visa, mc/ and store (credit card) version offer.  Sometimes it's only the credit card (store card) version and that's mostly because       they don't offer a mc or visa version for that particular store.  It's your choice, ymmv upon credit worthiness.

9.  If you fill out the form and it only asks for the last four numbers of your social security then that's a really good sign it's a sp.  However, if you have to fill out the whole ss# it's a toss up.  Always let us know the outcome please, post to this thread @FireMedic1 created.

10.  Even though you clicked on app, you do not have to go through with it, but once you cancel the pop-up it probably won't return for another 30 days or possibly longer....but that's no big deal, your credit is probably improving anyway (hopefully).  Good Luck!

Also, if you don't get a pop-up from the store of your choice move on to choice number 2 if so desired....but repeat step 1 before going there and follow steps again.  Then lock your reports once complete.

Message 33 of 487
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok go ahead and add one more for Children’s Place (SP). Only asked for last 4 of social. Got my only two store cards today and got both of the ones I wanted Smiley Happy

Yay you!  .....and good morning Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 487
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

ive been trying it for my wife and i and its not working. i tried it for VS, Overstock, and express with no luck. tried numerous times.

Well, sorry but I just wrote to you my step by step process on how I get those pop-ups to pop-up and I posted it.  I noticed I misspelled a word and so I did an edit to correct it and now the whole thing is gone, not even in my drafts. smh!

Message 35 of 487
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are your scores like? It didn’t work for me until I was over 600. It also could have been how I did it. I couldn’t get it to work on the computer or on safari. Both times it worked I used an incognito tab in the chrome app.
Message 36 of 487
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
What are your scores like? It didn’t work for me until I was over 600. It also could have been how I did it. I couldn’t get it to work on the computer or on safari. Both times it worked I used an incognito tab in the chrome app.

Yep, that!  Also, if you wait another 20 or 30 days it'll show back up....but wait. (or at least that's what I did to get it back)

Message 37 of 487
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats amd thanks for the DP's!

Message 38 of 487
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Hey, I think it's only 1 for Good Sam and then 1 for Sportsmans Guide needs to be added... (page 1 or 2) for that post. 

Message 39 of 487
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

Is the consensus that "last 4" is a SP and "Full SSN" = HP?

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 40 of 487
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.